Recent content by MissKlein

  1. MissKlein

    TKR Happening on 01/19/16

    Soooooo.... I'm at the three week mark and....I'm back to work with no issues. I was in the hospital for two days and shipped home. All I had to do was make it up the 22 stairs to the door and I could chill in my nest. My mother send me pounds of goodies and home made Jammies as well as some...
  2. MissKlein

    TKR Happening on 01/19/16

    You guys are so amazing! Not to mention helpful. This is a great forum. I am lucky to have you guys on my thread! As for the "nest"...I didn't think about it but my Mother sure did! She sent me pajamas and slippers and adult coloring books with colored pencils and a 9 nook boos and real...
  3. MissKlein

    TKR Happening on 01/19/16

    These were all great! My mother has been trying to get me to knit for 10 years @skigirl ! I have severe RA in my hands though so I am not sure that I should even try. I now have word searches on my list thanks to @newlybionic I love watching crime dramas @KarriB ! I've seen every episode of...
  4. MissKlein

    TKR Happening on 01/19/16

    I am brand new to the forum and I have read most of the threads regarding what to expect after surgery (which have been super helpful). What I am wondering is what are the creature comforts that got people through being unable to work or do chores etc. I am not very good at sitting still and...
Back
Top Bottom