Recent content by Misharost

  1. M

    TKR My left TKR and THE PAIN

    FlaGranny,no it's not even warm,a bit swelled,but the whole leg is.Surgery was on 26th of July.No lumps,no big swelling,only pain and some bruises.
  2. M

    TKR My left TKR and THE PAIN

    Hello everyone, So,I finally got my left knee "repaired" :) 1 week since my surgery... and I have some problems I thought,everything will be the same,as it was with my right TKR. The pain is completely different,the intensity is near the same,but I have different "pain area" After my right TKR...
  3. M

    2016 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Having LTKR 6/26/16. Had RTKR in August 15 and this forum helped me a lot with rehab! There were so many questions with the first knee and all my questions were answered here! I think,knowledge-is our strength!
  4. M

    TKR Drug addiction question

    Jamie, thank you very much! That crowd-sourcing platforms are unique things.:bawl::bawl:Russia is just so detached from other world.
  5. M

    TKR Drug addiction question

    Oh, and I wanted to ask about one more thing. Anyone knows a charity funds that can help me with huge medical treatment expenses?
  6. M

    TKR Drug addiction question

    pdx, sick of what? Knee replacement or lowering the dosage of oxy? I'm very tired of both:bored:
  7. M

    TKR Drug addiction question

    SarahJane, now I'm in Russia. But I'm visiting Israel more often than I stay in here :heehee: I like the snowy climate and there is no big difference for me in the recovery here or in Israel. Thank you!
  8. M

    TKR Drug addiction question

    jugornot, Your story is very interesting and your advice is helpful. When I was in hospital I was taking percocet and I just can't stand it! Oxycontin is ok and Percocet is not:rotfl: With all my health problems I can stand a lot of pain. I'm the lucky one in this case) Really a lot. My doctor...
  9. M

    TKR Drug addiction question

    Jamie, thank you for advice and i was thinking about starting a new thread or just write in this one)I will post everything here and ,when i will my second knee replaced-i will start a new thread)
  10. M

    TKR Drug addiction question

    I've already watched this video and it is informative.Thank you!
  11. M

    TKR Drug addiction question

    Clipless, thank you very much!I will try to post about my condition:yahoo:
  12. M

    TKR Drug addiction question

    Glamg1979, thank you for your advice!Really i'm taking the same dosage every time and it isn't making me "high".First few months taking this pain meds was interesting,because of this weird feeling.But now it is just so boring or sometimes even depressing.This pills are making me soooo lazy,i'm...
  13. M

    TKR Drug addiction question

    Oh, I hope so! But I'm more a pessimistic than optimistic. That helps sometimes but I'm always waiting for worst :heehee:
  14. M

    TKR Drug addiction question

    Hi, dear friends! Today I'm going to ask the question many of you were asking since your surgeries. But my case is different. I have avascular necrosis for at least 2 years and I taking Oxycontin on the daily basis. It is 50mg a day. I'm taking it for 2 years and I'm really very afraid of...
  15. M

    TKR Drug addiction question

    The worst thing is that I can't relax. I will have the same surgery on the left knee. It is hard to know, that all this nightmare will be repeated. Maybe it will even worse. AHHH:boohoo:
Back
Top Bottom