Recent content by Mimi26

  1. M

    Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

    Deborah’s knee-TKR on June 29, 2020
  2. M

    TKR Is this pain normal???

    Thanks to all who took the time to respond. I am very appreciative!
  3. M

    TKR Is this pain normal???

    I had my left knee replaced on June 29. I am still having pain every time I try to go down steps. It is not my knee that hurts but the side of my leg. The Pain runs up and down the leg. It is almost like sciatica. The worst pain is at the outside of my kneeThe very back of my knee also is quite...
  4. M

    TKR Is this pain normal???

    I am new here and am not sure how to respond to individual responses to my questions, but I want to thank each of you who responded! It means so much!!!!
  5. M

    TKR Is this pain normal???

    Could I ask a couple of questions? I had my left knee replaced on June 29. How long should I be able to stand without pain? My pain is not in the knee but in the back of my knee and on the sides of my knee. The pain runs down my leg and up to my hip on a bad day. Is this normal? My knee is...
  6. M

    Welcome to the June Sunbeams' 2020 Knee Recovery Club

    I would like to request that my name and date of my TKR be added to the June Sunbeams. Mimi 26- June 29 Thank you!
  7. M

    TKR Increase of stiffness and back of knee pain<

    I am a new member as of today and had my TKR on June 29, 2020. I am not sure how to request my name to be added to the June group. Can anyone help me?
Back
Top Bottom