Recent content by millierose

  1. millierose

    TKR Tattoo

    Hi I’m wondering if anyone has had tattoos after knee replacement, Ive had both knees done one 11 years ago and one done 4 years ago, I want a little tattoo on my arm would this be safe now after so long can’t find any info about it
  2. millierose

    So glad it's over

    Thanks will do I feel worn out today and haven't even got up yet lol Karen xx
  3. millierose

    TKR Josephine's knee story

    Think there's one in every hospital!!!! Wishing you a speedy recovery jo I'm at the same day as you Karen xx
  4. millierose

    So glad it's over

    Hi everyone Came home on Saturday had a couple of painful nights I find the exccercises so hard with all the swelling and the stiffness. Can't wait to get in the shower and to wash my hair going to try that this afternoon when hubby gets home Don't feel I'm getting much of a bend in my knee at...
  5. millierose

    So glad it's over

    Hi everyone had a couple of physio sessions today I'm in quite a lot of pain this evening I feel I might have done to much. So will just rest now for the rest of the evening Just hope I get a good night sleep and hopefully will be home tomorrow Best wishes to you all. Karen x
  6. millierose

    So glad it's over

    Thank you everyone had quite a good nights sleep apart from blood pressure and obs every two hours Managed a little walk to the bathroom for a freshen up which makes you feel so much better. Just waiting for the phyisotherapist and fingers crossed will be home tomorrow. Karen x
  7. millierose

    TKR Josephine's knee story

    Great news x
  8. millierose

    So glad it's over

    Hi everyone had my partial knee replacement done today glad it's all over was very very anxious pain under control at the moment ready for the long journey ahead Looking forward to a good nights sleep Karen x
  9. millierose

    Surgery Tomorrow

    Thank you all for your good wishes all over now back in my room feeling relived its over and I'm ready for the journey ahead
  10. millierose

    Josephine joins the ranks of the marginally terrified

    Good luck again Jo I'm just off to the hospital now x
  11. millierose

    Surgery Tomorrow

    Thank you legin this is the worst bit the waiting it's awful
  12. millierose

    Josephine joins the ranks of the marginally terrified

    Me to Jo missing my cups of tea I usually have about 5 before lunch and I'm absolutely starving!!!! Karen x
  13. millierose

    Surgery Tomorrow

    Thank you Jamie I know it's good to know I'm not on my own today. This forum was such a great help to me last time I had my knee done. It doesn't stop all worrying and anxiety though over soon though and ready for all the hard work ahead Karen x
  14. millierose

    Josephine joins the ranks of the marginally terrified

    Hi Jo I have my surgery today looks like I'm the afternoon as well I have to be there for 11.30 just hope it's not 5.30 like last time. Thought like you I would have a lie in but I'm up drinking tea at at 3.35am feeling very scared. Good luck will be thinking off you
  15. millierose

    Surgery Tomorrow

    I have my new knee done Tomorrow may get away with a partial surgeon not 100 per cent sure until he looks at my knee so fingers crossed. I had a full knee replacement 5 years ago and found this website wonderful would not have got through the first few months without it. Even though I know...
Back
Top Bottom