I had a lovely time at the Pet show and met Bob the street cat and his owner James. Such an inspiring chap.
I went and got my nails done on Monday so am starting to feel a bit more human.
Tuesday I went to see my hip man. They tried to put me in with a member of his team but I insisted on...
Sorry a bit late. I’m still struggling my leg is still broken so only on partial weight bearing still. My hip is feeling great but my leg and ankle isn’t great. So I’m still sat on my bottom hoping for healing soon. X
Well nearly 6 weeks sat on my bum due to my broken leg. Back Friday so fingers crossed it has started to heal.
I am getting very down not being able to use my new hip and get my life back on track
I had my appointment yesterday to see the consultant. He is still concerned my leg will not recover as it was so damaged. I had my staples out and a new plaster on (pink as advised by my granddaughter) I have to go back in 4 weeks. Will try post some photos but please pass by if you are squeamish xx
Evening all. I seemed to have turned a corner today (2 weeks since surgery) my leg is less sore. Clips coming out on Wednesday and new lighter plaster on so hope it will make life easier x
Evening all. Well I am home but !! I came home Tuesday and had a minor fall going to the toilet on Tuesday night. I have a very bruised right foot !!
This left me very afraid to move.
Today I have had Urgent Care people in to check I am doing things right and order me a new toilet rail and...
Evening all. I thought I would do a little update.
I have had my surgery on Monday. It was supposed to take 2-3 hours but it ended up being 7 hours.
I had broken both bones. They tried to pin it but it didn’t work. He them said he tried plan B,C,D and El he said he had never had such a...
Please take care hippies. I slipped in my room on Thursday night and trying not to fall on my newest hip twisted and smashed my tibia and fibula. 7hours of surgery to repair and in in ICU now
Sorry for not updating but I have been kept busy when not sleeping or practicing my walking.
Hope everybody is doing well.
Can’t believe it’s 4 weeks tomorrow since my surgery. This has been the easiest and best surgery of my 5 replacements. I am walking around the house without any support. I...
2weeks post op now. It’s going really quickly. Took the dressing off on Thursday as instructed. The wound is fully healed and just a line. I’m so impressed. Today I am a little sore. I think it could be the weather.
My baby kitten is 3 weeks old today and still doing well. She is still being...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.