Recent content by Milasmom

  1. Milasmom

    2015 June Sunbeams - are you having hip surgery in June?

    Hi all - thanks to everyone for their support. I had my surgery on the 9th and am doing so well in rehab that I'm going home tomorrow. To anyone who's having second thoughts - do it! The discomfort I've felt in the last week has been nothing compared to the chronic pain I experienced pre-op...
  2. Milasmom

    Shooting pains through the leg

    Hi @Kim22 - unless something changes, I have an 11:30 am date tomorrow with my surgeon! Part of me is nervous, but most of me is looking forward to being relieved from the pain. A "road rash" is when one would fall off one's bicycle and scrape one's knee or elbow on the pavement. I had one...
  3. Milasmom

    Shooting pains through the leg

    I've been experiencing major knee pain that often radiates into my calf for awhile now. Am hoping this is just the referred pain I'm told happens - one joint replacement is enough! I use a heating pad all the time now and also am lucky to have heated seats in my car. The heating pad gets...
  4. Milasmom

    Tomorrows the day!!

    I'll be right behind you, Bluebell 53! Mine is scheduled tomorrow at 11:30. Am nervous about what's next with a new hip, but really looking forward to being out of pain . . .
  5. Milasmom

    2015 June Sunbeams - are you having hip surgery in June?

    Hi all - I'm going in this Tuesday AM for my RTHR. I'm told I'll be inpatient three nights, then off to rehab for a week (hopefully). Any suggestions about what to take in the way of clothes and shoes? I'm figuring on bringing loose dresses and the baggiest pants I own for PT, but I'm not...
  6. Milasmom

    2015 June Sunbeams - are you having hip surgery in June?

    Hi all. Am having RTHR June 9 and would love to be part of the group!
Back
Top Bottom