Recent content by MikenusToledo

  1. M

    Hip Resurfacing Getting ready for round 2

    I'm 7 days post op and all going pretty well.The only negative is when I get up in the morning I feel a little lightheaded and winded.Idid lose some blood in surgery but my levels were normal when I left hospital. Anyone else experience this early on?
  2. M

    Hip Resurfacing Getting ready for round 2

    Beautiful room, had 2 PT sessions today and they went well.How are you doing?
  3. M

    Hip Resurfacing Getting ready for round 2

    Just had catheter and IV's removed, getting PT this morning.Didn 't sleep very well but that's to be Expected,icing leg and resting.
  4. M

    THR Feb 21st is the day...soon moving to the other side

    Good luck bamagirl, you'll do great!
  5. M

    Hip Resurfacing Getting ready for round 2

    Glad it's over and laying in bed with the foot pumps watching basketball.I got dizzy the first time I stood up But that passed quickly.Getting vitals regularly but hopefully can get some sleep as I just took an ambien. Pain is manageable and I know from experience that it will improve daily.
  6. M

    February 20, Getting Close, Getting Ready

    Well we both made it, I had the same experience with the propoofol. Glad it's over as I imagine you are as well
  7. M

    Hip Resurfacing Getting ready for round 2

    I'm on the other side!I guess I lost some blood but I'm feeling pretty good now
  8. M

    Hip Resurfacing Getting ready for round 2

    I'm still at the office for a few minutes.Doyle, what time is your surgery?
  9. M

    Hip Resurfacing Getting ready for round 2

    When did you try to sleep on your side?
  10. M

    Hip Resurfacing Getting ready for round 2

    Doyle, good luck with your surgery,you'll do great
  11. M

    Hip Resurfacing Getting ready for round 2

    I'm 2 days away from getting my left hip resurfaced, my first was was done 11/17/11.I'm a little nervous and anxious but looking forward to getting back to an active life.
  12. M

    February 20, Getting Close, Getting Ready

    I had spinal with sedation for my first surgery and I remember nothing
  13. M

    Leg pumps

    Did anyone have to wear the pumps to prevent clots 24/7 when they got home from the hospital? Also how long did most people wear TEDS?
  14. M

    February 20, Getting Close, Getting Ready

    Hi Doyle, I'm also having my second hip resurfacing on 2/20, my first was at 47. Good luck and keep me posted
Back
Top Bottom