Recent content by midori

  1. midori

    THR Another dislocation

    Thank you! I am researching everything I can.
  2. midori

    THR Another dislocation

    Thank you so much!
  3. midori

    THR Another dislocation

    Thank you both ! Yes city is close I will call them. Thanks for the validation about it not being my fault. The tapes in my head just keep rolling . I used this forum after my first hip replacement which I know realize was in 2011 so that is when this hip was done. I remember everyone being so...
  4. midori

    THR Another dislocation

    Thank you all. All the feedback has been so helpful in refocusing. I have been so hard on myself, thinking this was all my fault. I will keep everyone posted
  5. midori

    THR Another dislocation

    Thank you! I am seeing the surgeon who did the original but I’m not expecting much from the way he responded two years ago. He also left the original practice and is with someone else. At least I will be able to request all my records and notes from original surgeries and get the exact model of...
  6. midori

    THR Another dislocation

    Thank you so much! I just called he is no longer with the practice. I live in Monmouth County NJ. I saw the surgeon who fixed the dislocation at the hospital. His practice does not take my insurance but legally obligated to see me for 90 days. I had to pay out of pocket for my xrays yesterday...
  7. midori

    THR Another dislocation

    Yes same surgeon. Very dismissive first time and stated it was me overdoing. First one I was, I was fixing something outside and was in frog position with one leg way lower then other. That was two years ago. This time I was bending down to get something out of a cabinet. I had been pretty busy...
  8. midori

    THR Another dislocation

    Hi all just wondering if anyone has experienced dislocations after THR. My first was two years ago at the 3 year mark of the surgery, the left hip. The second happened two nights ago , the right one which was done 6 years ago. I’m very shaken up and concerned about what the future will be like...
  9. midori

    Class of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Hippies

    Hi all 2011 was my year and now the left THR on on 12/17/13. I am so grateful the site is still here . it helped so much the first time! Midori
  10. midori

    good hip hurting

    Hi all, I had been doing really well since my surgery last December and now having problems with my other hip. Severe groin pain again that's causing a limp. So far x ray normal had an MRI done yesterday.. Still taking meds for lupus and fibro but I am so worried the other hip is going too. has...
  11. midori

    THR 11 days and unhappy

    Hi everyone, I am in Key West riding a bike!!!!! I am so grateful. I am staying with dear friends whos little westie puppy had to also have a hip replacement.. She is four days out of surgery and I am helping take care of her. What a blessing. The poor little thing all her pain meds wore...
  12. midori

    THR 11 days and unhappy

    Hi, Thank you for asking. I am doing better with the hip. I did attent one of my sons games and sat on the bleachers and crossed my legs a few times...not a good idea! Pain came back screaming the next day.... I have also been diagnosed with lupus so I am trying to put the whole picture...
  13. midori

    THR 11 days and unhappy

    Thanks everyone for your replies... The pain still comes and goes but an improvement.. I realized I did not mention I also have Fibromyalgia which I think is triggering pain all over. I go back to my rheumy on Wed. It was so helpful to have this to look through especially when I was in tears...
  14. midori

    THR 11 days and unhappy

    hi new here had thr done 11 days ago ..was doing well and then pain back again..i have been doing alot since christmas have i overdone it? so sad today back in bed..tx
Back
Top Bottom