Recent content by mgraf1080

  1. M

    TKR 9 Months Post TKR

    Hi All, I have not posted in awhile as I've had some job changes & finally decided to retire in March. So now I'm really focusing on my LTKR. My question is this: should I be applying heat to the knee (via electric heating pad)? I started a few days ago, off & on but after looking at the area...
  2. M

    TKR 9 Months Post TKR

    Thank you for this!
  3. M

    TKR 9 Months Post TKR

    Thank you all for your advice! I will be taking it & stop the pt for a while. I have noticed that when I take a few days break the pain does subside somewhat. This group is fabulous!
  4. M

    TKR 9 Months Post TKR

    Hi Everyone, It's been a while since I posted but I feel the need for support! My PT is saying that at 12weeks post surgery I should not be feeling any pain in my knee, just "achy-ness". The inside of my left kneecap is still very tender to the touch & when the PT has me do heel walking it revs...
  5. M

    TKR 9 Months Post TKR

    Hi! Sorry for not posting sooner. This really has been an up/down experience with some more good days starting to come. It's just so slow..I don't do anything slowly & this has put me in my place! PT has been good but with some over the top pain causing me to let out a few expletives but I'm...
  6. M

    TKR 9 Months Post TKR

    Hi All, I do not know why I was so anxious about this surgery; everthing was a breeze. It's the after surgery that is eye opening! I made the mistake of not taking my pain med b4 doing the pt exercises at home yesterday morning & paid the price later in the afternoon. Never again! How long...
  7. M

    TKR Getting Scared!

    Oh I sure will! Thank you so much!
  8. M

    TKR Getting Scared!

    Just concerned that I won't be able to stomach the full 20oz at 4am
  9. M

    TKR Having Mako robot assisted TKR, anyone had it?

    I am having it on 6/20, will post an update after.
  10. M

    TKR Getting Scared!

    Thank you so much Layla!
  11. M

    TKR Getting Scared!

    Hi... My tkr of my left knee is on 6/20 and I'm getting nervous. I have generalized anxiety so this is really a test for me! I wonder if I can substitute pedialyte for gatorade for my pre-op drink? I don't like the sugary taste of gatorade and don't want to get nauseaus trying to slam 20oz at...
  12. M

    TKR 2023 June Sunbeams

    How do I join your Group? I am having left knee tkr on 6/20/23 TY!
Back
Top Bottom