Ok so I am doing something wrong . I am trying to post under June surgeries, I see no option to do so just others dates. What am I doing wrong ?
Thanks
Good Evening ,
First I apologize I'm still trying to learn how to navigate ariund.
My partial (all left knee) was in Oct of 2015 it never healed kept getting worse each month, yr, then since this surgeon kept saying " it takes time " I sought new surgeon.
In Sept 2017 I had full TKR. Dec...
Wow this is what I am in process of starting. I'm 2015 I had a partial, it failed so new dr did a TKR in Sept 2017, in Feb 2018 thigh abd knee were extremely painful, CT was uncunclusive so again surgery, this time was quadricep muscle the fibers were stretched and now I have deep bone...
Hello I'm getting ready to have stage 1 of 2 knee revision. This will be surgery #3 since Sept 2017. My question is, I keep reading about IV antibiotics. Does this mean weekly trips to Dr or you are sent home with an IV?
My 1st TKR was Sept then Feb Dr said I needed quadriceps tear surgery...
Hello im getting ready to have stage 1 of 2 knee revision, this will b surgery #3 since Sept 2017. My question is I keep reading IV antibiotics . Does this mean weekly trips to dr or you are sent home with an IV? My 1st tkr waa Sept then Feb dr said I needed quadricep tear surgery, now new...
Hello All,
So I'll find out this week but in June I'll be have 2 stage revision surgery. Extremely nervous as I've already had partial replacement 3yrs ago, in Sept 2017 had TKR to fix failed partial then Feb this yr a Quadricep Tear surgery. But I never needed that in Feb , there was no tear...
Good Morning. So I've had 2 scopes on right knee and in Jan I will be getting a TKR meanwhile Aug 30th I go in for Left TKR Revision. Last yr I had 3 failed back surgeries, I have scoliosis, and rare brain condition called Arnold Chiari so lots issues with joint.
Long story short anyone...
Aug 30th I am having TKR Revision on Left knee, Right knee TKR in Jan 2018. Hoping all goes well with other knee so bad and 3 failed back surgeries. Gonna be a long and hard healing process.
Mel
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.