No more limp. NORDIC POLES! Just make sure you use them properly. They keep you walking straight and are great to strengthen muscles all over. Happy health hipsters!
Oh thank you hipsters for the funny tales.....
@Shhh the dreaded truth serum haha.
@Suzette yup I can relate.... I'm just gonna do it, enough of this lying around. And man are we proud of our scars and you get 2 Suzette.
@Legin I with Suzette, I want a picture. Someone should start a coffee...
You are a dear @Suzette. If I walk real fast I walk almost straight...probably not a smart idea. I just needed to know I could. I crawled in my garden 6 weeks after surgery. I was so trilled with my agility. My surgeon raised his eyebrows at me when I told him.
Hey I would love to know what...
I don't know where the communication breakdown is. I really thought I was clear in my last post. I have my pain under control. FYI DMSO also helps with soft tissue damage and sore muscles. I am not trying to push my pain relieve choose on anyone else. But I recommend reading up on it for your...
@Jaycey Do you have any knowledge or experience with transdermal pain meds? Do you know of DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide)?
I have successfully used liquid form DMSO as a pain killer for 2 plus years before my surgery, with and without ibuprofen in it. By successfully I mean it took my pain away. I...
Hi @sandydog, oh woman, that's no fun at all. I think it is great that your CT scan came out normal. What does you doctor mean soft tissue? That covers a lot. I hope the doctor has some helpful info for you today.
Put my topical pain med on before I got out of bed this morning. Some stiffness, but was all good by the time I reached the kettle to make my tea. I must remember to put pain relief on be for the pain starts. Thank you for the reminder from you post @sharonslp. Also the connection between pain...
Ok...where to start. First thank you @Legin for answering the question from Josephine. And @Josephine thank you so much for the time you put into moderating and your knowledge and experience you so freely share.
@sharonslp...wow great info. I am only taking a topical pain med in liquid form...
Hi @Suzette! It worked the @ before your name. Thanks
My hip has not interfered with my sleep for weeks. But I am able to sleep on my right side.Not so much on the left (new hip side) as it starts to ache real quick. One of my worries before surgery was having to sleep on my back only for a...
Man the curser is giving me a hard time. I can't seem to control it. It went up to the to of the page of my last post and I could get it back down?! So I just sent it and started a new post.
I just wanted to say good morning to you Suzette. I hope you slept like a baby.....who came up with that...
Thank you Cynthia and Suzette. My own thread seems intimidating. This is the first time I joined a chat thingy.
Cynthia, my advice to people who are thinking about having THR and/or seem to have no other choice is do it sooner than later. The longer we wait the more damage to the rest of our...
My own thread seems intimidating. This is the first time I joined a chat thingy.
My advice to people who are thinking about having THR and/or seem to have no other choice is do it sooner than later. The longer we wait the more damage to the rest of our body and I think the harder and maybe even...
Hello Hipsters!
I had LTHR Anterior On June 23,2015. It is a comfort to know that sore glutes are common among we hipsters. I thought David's butt and thighs were appropriate under the circumstances. Something to aspire to or just enjoy looking at
Wow, I am impressed with how helpful, kind and...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.