Can it be too late to get MUA?
I have been doing more PT that has helped my IT Band. I still have intense pain where a ligament goes over my lateral femoral condyle. The stretches I am doing don't seem to be helping. Anything else that might help?
I have been improving my ROM to 115-120 and my extension is near zero since I went back to work. I am having pain at DRF1. It is a band of tissue ?? Collateral ligament maybe. It runs over the bone and really hurts when I bend my leg and extend it. I can feel it rub over the bone if I hold it...
My daughter is a massage therapist and she worked on my leg today. She worked hamstrings and ITB. I feel much better with no burning. I can stand straighter and bend more. I am going to continue with massage when I get home.
I am at eight weeks since my RTKR. I am wondering how long until night time pain goes away or will my knee hurt this way forever? I also have pain at the right side of my knee when I pull my leg back. It is very tight there. Will this eventually loosen up from exercise and moving my knee?
i have been having severe spasms in my leg following TKR May 23. I mentioned it to my sister. She had been an RN for a neurologist. The dr. told her to drink dill pickle juice. I took two tablespoons full and it stopped the spasms. I googled this remedy and found runners have been using this...
My prescription was reduced to one hydrocodone every six hours but I take more if I need to.
I will increase my icing.
I am cutting back my PT and may look for a different PT group. My massage therapist is also an OT assistant so I may look at working with her. She works in a rehab unit...
2. I take one hydrocodone 5/325 every 5 to 6 hours.
4. Are both ROM and extension off? Will reduced swelling help my readings get better?
5. I ice for ten minutes to twenty minutes.
6. I tried using your pictures for elevating but I think I have my legs too straight.
7. When I tighten my...
1. My pain level has dropped this past weekend after stopping heavy exercises at PT. DUring the day a 2 or 3 with Meds. At night with spasms, 6 or 7 . With heavy PT I HAD TO TAKE 2 hydrocodone every 4 hours.
2. I am currently taking 1hydrcodone 5/325 every 5 to 6 hours. If I have more pain...
I feel like the pain in my leg is from too much exercise too soon in pt. Friday I too the PT he had put too much weight on my leg and how much it hurt. He cut back on the workout and I have felt much better this weekend.
I am starting my seventh week after RTKR.