Can it be too late to get MUA?
I have been doing more PT that has helped my IT Band. I still have intense pain where a ligament goes over my lateral femoral condyle. The stretches I am doing don't seem to be helping. Anything else that might help?
I have been improving my ROM to 115-120 and my extension is near zero since I went back to work. I am having pain at DRF1. It is a band of tissue ?? Collateral ligament maybe. It runs over the bone and really hurts when I bend my leg and extend it. I can feel it rub over the bone if I hold it...
My daughter is a massage therapist and she worked on my leg today. She worked hamstrings and ITB. I feel much better with no burning. I can stand straighter and bend more. I am going to continue with massage when I get home.
I started getting a sharp burning pain on the outside of my knee when I stand or turn my leg. I had a few pains below my knee. Is that expected or did I hurt something?
Thanks for any help.
I am at eight weeks since my RTKR. I am wondering how long until night time pain goes away or will my knee hurt this way forever? I also have pain at the right side of my knee when I pull my leg back. It is very tight there. Will this eventually loosen up from exercise and moving my knee?
i have been having severe spasms in my leg following TKR May 23. I mentioned it to my sister. She had been an RN for a neurologist. The dr. told her to drink dill pickle juice. I took two tablespoons full and it stopped the spasms. I googled this remedy and found runners have been using this...
My prescription was reduced to one hydrocodone every six hours but I take more if I need to.
I will increase my icing.
I am cutting back my PT and may look for a different PT group. My massage therapist is also an OT assistant so I may look at working with her. She works in a rehab unit...
2. I take one hydrocodone 5/325 every 5 to 6 hours.
4. Are both ROM and extension off? Will reduced swelling help my readings get better?
5. I ice for ten minutes to twenty minutes.
6. I tried using your pictures for elevating but I think I have my legs too straight.
7. When I tighten my...
1. My pain level has dropped this past weekend after stopping heavy exercises at PT. DUring the day a 2 or 3 with Meds. At night with spasms, 6 or 7 . With heavy PT I HAD TO TAKE 2 hydrocodone every 4 hours.
2. I am currently taking 1hydrcodone 5/325 every 5 to 6 hours. If I have more pain...
I feel like the pain in my leg is from too much exercise too soon in pt. Friday I too the PT he had put too much weight on my leg and how much it hurt. He cut back on the workout and I have felt much better this weekend.
I am starting my seventh week after RTKR.
Could this be from doing leg exercises that are too strenuous? I have a sore ankle. My PT has had me walk against resistance plus lots of hamstring work.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.