Three days of very hard legs from groin to ankles. Very hard to do the exercising but pushed thru it. Took one day off thought maybe too much was causing the swelling, iced and elevated for 24hours. Mistake I made myself worse. The pain is all but gone barely using pain meds. Just the swelling...
ScaredinCA, gingiebot, Thank you for your kind words. I'm no superman lol but I think my age and working right up to the day before surgery kept me strong and BS has kept me mentally strong to get thru this. I have had my bad moment's and learned from them. For me at my darkest hour I think of...
Sorry madinana. I excaped Thursday around 5:30. I seen that you eating when I left so I didn't bother you. I'm sitting on my front porch stretching the puppies, they had gotten really tight I lost all my ROM, but I'm gaining it back little at a time. After the first night I started to take pain...
Surgery took just under 4 hours, recovery was short and sweat. Took a couple hours to get all the feeling back in my legs, but once I got it back I ready to go. Kept getting in and out of bed and chair with assist. PT showed up went for a 100 feet walk two hours later did a 200 feet walk. Took a...
Madinana, No on private at this time they did ask if it was OK He is a young guy with a busted up shoulder, I will get a private room tomorrow. I'm just rocking out with my PMC machine. I did get The Iceman machines one for each kneesy, hospital supplied you take home with you.
Madinana, I would say if they want you here at 9 you will be in the OR by 10. It went quick as soon as you leave day surgery I think I was in post op for 15-20 minutes, OR about 3 minutes that I can remember. Afterwards I woke up quickly like after a very nice nap. Something I had not been able...
madinana, I will look you up Thursday morning give you time to settle in. I have very little pain mostly incision pain the staff has been wonderful so far.
After a small delay this morning ( was suppose to happen at 8am ended up 10am) surgery done in room by 2:30 Very little pain no pain killers yet I' m only a 2.5. They keep asking if I want some. So riding my PCM's and my Ice Man keeping me iced up. Just got out of bed for a short stand 2 step...
Thank you, jsm. I have been on here for about 3 months, reading and learning everything and it has made my upcoming surgery decisions very easy and comfortable.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.