Recent content by Maria Le

  1. M

    TKR Stair lift for TKR

    Thank you FionaW for your insight. It was very helpful!
  2. M

    TKR Stair lift for TKR

    Hi Benne68 Thank you for sharing your experiences and opinions, I think it's probably because I'm too nervous. I am having surgery on my right knee and am planning to change that date until early 2024 because October is too close to major holidays.
  3. M

    TKR Stair lift for TKR

    Hi Jamie. Your sharing will help me a lot. Thank you
  4. M

    TKR Stair lift for TKR

    Hi EalingGran Thank you so much for the experience you provided. And If it's on the ground floor, how can you do the shower thing?
  5. M

    TKR Stair lift for TKR

    Thank Layla.
  6. M

    Home Alone After Surgery

    I did it. Thanks Layla
  7. M

    TKR Stair lift for TKR

    Please give your opinion about Stair lift for TKR Hi everyone, my name is Maria Le 69 years old and live in Charlotte, NC I am planning to do TKR in October of this year and I live in a two-story house, bedrooms and bathrooms are all upstairs .The question to ask for your opinion is: "Do I need...
  8. M

    Home Alone After Surgery

    Hi Layla. Since I am a newbie, I have no experience in this, so I will do as you instructed. Thank you very much. .
  9. M

    Home Alone After Surgery

    Please give your opinion about Stair lift for TKR Hi everyone, my name is Maria Le 69 years old and live in Charlotte, NC I am planning to do TKR in October of this year and I live in a two-story house, bedrooms and bathrooms are all upstairs, when I have total knee replacement surgery I want to...
Back
Top Bottom