It's been great to read your posts @Bikeknit. They are really positive and uplifting. And fantastic to see you out cross country skiing. I also hope to be able to hike cycle and cross country ski and although I'm at a slower pace than you I'm getting there. All the very best to you!
Hi Kneebie. I hope things continue to improve over the next weeks. It really is a slow journey and takes some adjustment of activity during rehab compared to pre-op exercise. I've also overdone my activity and had to pull back on it. I just wanted to suggest that you talk to your doctor about...
Hi everyone
I had my LTKR on September 28 so just on 3 weeks out of surgery. The sleeping has been the hardest part of it. Some nights I have restless legs and cannot sleep. Luckily I have had a couple of nights recently with sleep most of the night which revitalises me. I ve found an early...
Hi, I am now scheduled for left TKR on September 28 after deferring due to covid. I finally feel ready for it and am looking forward to it. Can you add me back in? Thanks
I made the call today to postpone surgery till late August. I was quite nervous about it anyway, but with the virus building up around the world and some vulnerable people in my life it was the best option for me. Still disappointed though.
All the best to everyone. Take care of yourselves
Sorry to hear this for you both. I know it's disappointing. Probably going to postpone mine (in Oz) until our spring. We've still got winter flu to contend with! And I can still walk ok so I'm lucky
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.