Just wanted to update that progress still continues and I notice different improvements all the time. Two weeks ago I was in the store looking for pantyhose--wanted to see the bottom row (right above the floor). I suddenly realized that I was squatting all the way down (butt resting on heels)...
Continuing to work on getting body back in shape--two major surgeries and two minor ones in two years can put that off track. Want to get back in shape so I am ready for retirement-- may go join @SaraK for dancing!
I agree uneventful can be good @Mojo333. Hope things going well at work for...
Haven't posted in forever, but have been checking in off and on to read. Second hip is at nearly 14 month mark. Happy to say both hips are good. Still working on pesky left leg/knee. Stretches are helping and slowly getting my total walking back to where I want it. While I am not nearly as...
Oh @Berber7227, so sorry to hear you still have pain. I remember they tried a number of things for you. Does it hurt in the same spots on both legs, or is it just one? Like Sara said, it could be muscles of some sort. I have been having problems with muscles and knee of left leg (had that...
Glad injection is looking positive @SaraK. Enjoy the swim meet tonight. I had similar experiences with my youngest--but it was in gyms at wrestling matches. While he didn't go as far as he would have liked, it was great for him to learn a lot and for us to spend time together.
Thanks @Mojo333. It sometimes takes awhile to get everything sorted out. My left leg seizing up in spasms is what led me to have torn labrum repair in right hip first. Since I have high arch in left foot and flat in right, my walking has been off for a number of years. Want to make sure...
Agree ITB could be issue. Even though left was replaced two years ago, it has been so long since I walked correctly. Going to have OS check things out, if joint looks good may see about PT for left. Also will check out getting orthotics to try to keep foot movement correct. I practice...
Nearly at the 9 month mark--didn't realize how long since I have posted an update. Right hip is doing great. Left leg has had issues off and on. Still think it is from things other than the THR--foot and muscles.
Last Sunday was walking down hill and had a very strange popping and pain in...
Lol--still some tendon or something issue with my first hip @SaraK! Was walking down a hill last Sunday and something went wanky in my left knee. Hasn't cleared up yet. Cut way back on walking (was up to 5 miles a day). Going to see if it improves. See OS Nov.6 for 9 month check.
Right hip...
Good looking boy @SaraK! Stopping in to see how things are going--sorry that darned psao hasn't improved. Glad you have injection scheduled--hope it resolves the issue.
That sounds sadly familiar to me @Jackie222. I had right hip replaced 1 1/2 years after left. I did not let it go as long as I did the left. Happy to report a matched set is great. Hope it doesn’t get too bothersome.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.