Recent content by Mamamoe

  1. M

    Bilateral TKR Mamamoe's Recovery Thread

    I go to PT twice a week plus I exercise at home, and I really don’t have a lot of swelling. My concern is I was only at 100 ROM at the time of my surgery, is it possible to get more then that after MUA, I mean can you get what you never had? I am leaning towards having it done, what have I...
  2. M

    Bilateral TKR Mamamoe's Recovery Thread

    Yes, at the time of my surgery my ROM was only 100 and I’m stuck on 90. I can‘t seem to get above 90 and I have a lot of stiffness so he wants to do the MUA. I am kind of torn as to what to do. I don’t want to stay at 90 and I have so much stiffness. I just don’t know the right thing to do...
  3. M

    Bilateral TKR Mamamoe's Recovery Thread

    Has anyone ever had a knee manipulation?
  4. M

    Bilateral TKR Mamamoe's Recovery Thread

    Thanks everyone, I thought maybe there was something wrong or maybe I was doing something wrong. My ROM is only about 90 in one knee and 85 in the other. I’ve been going to PT twice a week and doing exercises at home and I thought I should be further along. I was supposed to go today but I...
  5. M

    Bilateral TKR Mamamoe's Recovery Thread

    I am 8 weeks post op and my knees are still very stiff, is anyone else having these issues?
  6. M

    Bilateral TKR Mamamoe's Recovery Thread

    Is anyone having issues with your knees burning. My one knee started burning today, but not the other. I had PT yesterday and I thought it could be from over use. I am 7 weeks Post op and the burning just started today...
  7. M

    Bilateral TKR Mamamoe's Recovery Thread

    I have a question, has anyone ever pulled a muscle in your groin area exercising. I have a knot of some sort at the top of my right leg, I can feel it when I stand up but not when I lay down. It feels like a muscle, it’s sore but I called the doctor, I want to make sure it’s not a blood clot.
  8. M

    Bilateral TKR Mamamoe's Recovery Thread

    Hi Everyone So I went to PT yesterday and my range of motion was 80 in one leg and 87 on the other. I’m 5 weeks post op and I feel like I should be further along. Let me know your thoughts Thanks
  9. M

    Bilateral TKR Mamamoe's Recovery Thread

    Hi I have a question for anyone. Tomorrow it will be 4 weeks since my bilateral knee replacement surgery. I have been going to PT and doing a few little things around the house but I get tired easily and after doing a few little chores I’m exhausted. Is that normal? I was thinking I should...
  10. M

    Bilateral TKR Mamamoe's Recovery Thread

    Hi everyone, Well my PT came to the house today and added some more exercises, it was a good workout but now I am feeling it. I have ice on my knees and that seems to help. I have my 2 week appointment tomorrow so I’m anxious to see what they will say I think I will be starting formal PT...
  11. M

    Bilateral TKR Mamamoe's Recovery Thread

    I have a question, I’ve been doing some exercises in bed and the one where you bend you knee and slide your forth back and forth, if I bend too much will it cause the glue to break open. That’s what it feels like but I was not sure how much to force it.
  12. M

    Bilateral TKR Mamamoe's Recovery Thread

    I’ve just been so depressed today about the PT. I just don’t know what the right thing to do is. I guess I need to think about it when I’m in a different frame of mind. Maybe I will start out going and just see how it goes. If I don’t like it then I will quit and manage my own rehab...
  13. M

    Bilateral TKR Mamamoe's Recovery Thread

    Did you have Outpatient therapy? I know I need some type of therapy...
  14. M

    Bilateral TKR Mamamoe's Recovery Thread

    I had PT yesterday and today I’m having sharp pains in my knees so I cancelled PT for today. They are coming again on Friday. I think I did to much yesterday. Today was not a good day for me , hopefully tomorrow will be better.
  15. M

    Bilateral TKR Mamamoe's Recovery Thread

    I had PT today and it was pretty hard. My ROM was only 70 but that was the best I could do. They are coming out again on Wednesday. I’m pretty stiff right now. Next week I will be going to an outpatient place for PT. I’m kind of nervous about that.
Back
Top Bottom