Recent content by LydiasMom

  1. L

    TKR New knee for me

    Good to know, thank you!!
  2. L

    TKR New knee for me

    My feet are finally not hurting as bad. My knee is doing well, but the skin on the right side of the surgery is SUPER sensitive! It is sore to touch with anything. Will this go away?
  3. L

    TKR New knee for me

    Thank you!!
  4. L

    TKR New knee for me

    @Flashlight Thank you!! I'll look into the knee sleeve, keeping my knee warm would help a lot. I can't wear clogs at work, what Ryka shoe would you recommend?
  5. L

    TKR New knee for me

    My knee is doing well, they put me either in dairy or frozen (not the refrigeration part, just stocking groceries) I still get cold, it's like my knee absorbs the cold and then aches the rest of the night. Other than that it's good. My feet are finally getting used to the cement again, I have...
  6. L

    TKR New knee for me

    I am wearing New Balance now, the cushion is leaving. I stock shelves, and sometimes stock the cold dairy, so yeah have several things that add to it.
  7. L

    TKR New knee for me

    Definitely elevate when I get home, not much chance to elevate at work. Since I was discharged with no restrictions they make me work like everyone else.
  8. L

    TKR New knee for me

    Yes it is, 8 hours on it is very debilitating.
  9. L

    TKR New knee for me

    Yes 132 sorry! I have been trying different shoes and insoles, haven't found anything that keeps the comfort. The cushion wears out really fast.
  10. L

    TKR New knee for me

    Thank you! I am back to work, still some inflamation, soreness and swelling when working. My knee aches, but it's my feet now that kill me from being on the cement. I'm trying to get a different job that will be easier on my old bones. Walking really well and my bend was at 232 when I finished PT.
  11. L

    TKR New knee for me

    Thank you, I am doing great, I have been released to go back to work. My knee bend is at 132, and it feels so muach better.
  12. L

    TKR What did I get myself into?

    I am at 6 weeks post op and my knee still has swelling and stiffness, doesn't want to bend as far as my pt wants it too. I was in a lot of pain afterwards and waited 2 weeks before going to physical therapy. Like they said, don't push yoursefl, just do what you can tolerate. I'm excited to be...
  13. L

    TKR New knee for me

    Ok.....I know it takes time and patience for recovery, having said that, my knee is pretty much refusing to bend. It will bend some, I can walk fine with no assistance (when it's not feeling stiff). It will bend so far, then doesn't want to go no further, it scares me! My physical therapist...
  14. L

    TKR New knee for me

    So sorry I didn't reply sooner, I couldn't get logged in. I am doing well, my post op check ups have been great, everything is lined up and healing as it should. Still a bit of stiffness and soreness, but theworst pain is now gone. Physical therapy is helping me very much.
  15. L

    TKR New knee for me

    I am 57 years old, I've had knee problems since an accident when I was 12. I have been waiting 7 years to get a knee replacement and finally had it 1/26/22
Back
Top Bottom