@Layla i didn’t mind the return trip. Thankfully I tolerate the MRI without issue. I’m just praying something is seen to give some answers. I’m hoping I hear something Monday. I knew with a Friday MRI I’d at least have to wait till then. I am thankful they called right away so I could at...
So I finally had my MRI yesterday. I got there early and parking for once wasn’t an issue. Checked in a good half hour before my appointment time and was called back right away. He says should be about 40-45 minutes. I said, I thought it was supposed to be an hour, it was last time? He said...
Hey all! My MRI isn’t until the coming Friday (the 13th :nah:) my pain did go away sometime between going to bed Thursday night and waking up Friday morning. I was shocked to say the least but thankful! I’ve been able to work 3 nights with one more to go tonight. Then one day off, 2 more...
Hi everyone, it’s been awhile since I updated and sad to say I’m still having issues. I had a bad flare at work almost 2 weeks ago which made me reach out to my surgeon again. The soonest he could get me in to see him was yesterday. Of course by then the pain had been gone for 8 days. It...
Well my pain has returned. At least this time I know what caused it though. I mis-stepped and jarred my hip which immediately set the pain going. This is the first time I’ve been able to attribute a certain action to the trigger of it. I’m thinking a little stumble (I didn’t fall) shouldn’t...
@Fit4Family i think the biggest issue is the pain comes and goes. I don’t know when it’s going to hit. It’s been a week now and I’ve been fine. I thought it might have been starting last night but it’s been okay all night (I work night shift.)
Since I posted the return of pain it came back for just a short time on Dec 21. Then came back on December 27 while I was at work. It was horrible and I limped around half the shift. Went home and it settled down. The following 2 days it was achy but not as bad and then on Monday it was...
@Jaycey thank you for merging the threads. My other one was old so I thought it would have been closed.
I’ve now had both a hip and a lumbar MRI. The Lumbar MRI was normal so if it sciatic pain it’s at the level of my hip.
@Fit4Family I’m a kaiser member so I would have to stick within the...
Hi all, I was on this forum before and for a little bit after surgery but once I had my second hip done everything was going well except for a few minor aches and pains. Then all of a sudden in October I had pain that basically crippled me, I had to call off sick from work for a week because I...
@Layla, thank you for checking in on me. I had my post-op appointment today and everything looked good. Sadly I went without a walker as I've been walking okay but we ended up having to park quite a distance from the office and after my appointment I walked to the adjoining building to turn in...
Thank you @Layla for checking in on me. I did end up going to Monterey/Carmel with my husband and friends. I knew it would be emotional for my husband and needed to be there for him. It didn’t cause any issues for my hips. I was able to be in the front passenger seat (I insisted) in an SUV...
@Layla the Anniversary of spreading her ashes was the 19th, I stupidly made a hair appointment that day without thinking about it so I’m feeling really guilty. My husband isn’t always in California with me, we have a house in Colorado so a trip to Monterey isn’t something he can just do at...
Hi guys, the reason for Monterey is last year my Mother-in-law passed away. We did a Burial at Sea for her there. My husband needs to get back to “see” his mom. We haven’t been since that date and it’s been over a year. I feel really bad if I’m not there to support him. I would pack extra...
Thank you @Layla for checking in on me. I keep having to remind myself I am only 6 days Post-op on my second hip. I'm actually feeling pretty crappy today. A bit nauseous every time I get up and just overall uncomfortable. I feel like I just want to sleep all day. I had PT yesterday and we...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.