Hello SummerSun!
I know you may be a little discouraged, having to start your Recovery all over again. I was a Dislocator, x2, and no you don't want that to happen.
I was not smart. I did not ask for HELP. I stayed alone after 2 weeks and tried to do all myself.
So I understand you may feel...
Hi Poppet!
I hope all is going well your way!
I do think this may just be the way I am going to be.
Unless I am still healing all those cross nerves and such you discussed in the healing Time article.
Maybe a few more years...
It's odd, now I am so much more aware that I am full of metal and...
July 17, 2014
Hello Bone Smarties!
I have been thinking of you all a lot, lately.
I am back at home working full-time now. I am Grounded from traveling, per my choice.
Too much on this ole girl:rotfl:
I am hanging in there. I will go see Ortho Surgeon for 2.5+ years checkup, this Month.
I...
Hello BoneSmart friends,
I have been thinking of you all today. A lot, with a LOT of Gratitude for this Site.
I was reflecting on my recent Scare, while traveling for Job.
I am so thankful for you ALL.
I continue to reorient to work here, at home. It is Spring coming, in the South. Little buds...
Oh p.s. NO SURGERY NEEDED AT THIS TIME!
Oh yeah, I love it when this kind of Information happens! And this is a First, for sure!
2 Surgeons both confirmed. I'm lookin' good!
Laura
Hi BS friends! And no pun intended:)
Yes Spring is on the Way!
No Power outages on my home front. Altho on this place we have lots of generators, solar panels,
Etc.
It was quiet and peaceful. A nice healing and quiet return time, Home.
This week I go back to work, day job and desk:)
Stability...
Thank You Jo. And thank you for supporting me through the time of Trial.
The many many selfless hours you all Monitor and help us...It means so much.
I thank you all.
I wonder, strange question but anyway, anyone had emotional ups and downs taking Meloxicam? It is an anti-inflamatory.
Maybe...
Yes I have now had 2 weeks off. Getting my Nest re-organized. Went to office today. It's gonna be so much better. I will have help for paperwork, managed care. I will get to do my thing and not be so caught up in paperwork. It just feels right.
You know, I can't help but sort of wonder....It...
Hi Y'all
I'm still Here!
After many scares, I'm still in one piece and still standing!
Yay!
It's good to see the Healing.
And also kind of nice to know that we still have some pains and aches.
Makes me feel, 'not so Alone'....:puppysmooze:
Thank you BoneSmart, for helping me through some...
You are a Trooper! Thank you for sharing your Story! I find a lot of TLC on this Site. It has sustained me through many a long Night:)
You are a very brave woman. I have had both Hips replaced, to date. I'm now 56. First one was diagnosed at 50. You have big Courage:)
I'm on EST in the U.S. if...
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
:angel:
Okay GOOD NEWS for a Change!
This is SO crazy...
Jo, your "Have you seen these" are Right on Time...
Thank You!
Both Surgeons, Original and New OS, confirmed that my X-ray is AOK! NO broken Parts. No Back arthritis, per new Back X-rays....
Locking Ring is...
Feb 2, 2014, Sunday in the U.S.A.
Hello BoneSmart...I am officially Home, now. 7 Days.
I see the new Ortho Surgeon this coming Thursday, 2/6.
I'm nervous, of course.
I have lots of Faith. I am in a good bit of discomfort.
I hope to get a calm, clear picture of what to do, next step.
Thank...
You are a brave lady! I'm headed back for revision soon. I admire and am amazed by your story...I hope you have a really great upcoming experience, as you are overdue:)
Best to you!
Laura (LPLaura)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.