Recent content by Lola

  1. L

    Hi I am Lola a newbie...

    Hi Jamie, thanks for reply, I do walk now without aids but not far, but, do limp still....can't wait to see if that goes, as I do worry it is going to stay..but hopefully not :thumb:
  2. L

    Hi I am Lola a newbie...

    Hi, yes it is going to be better than before, I hope, at the minute I did dance and it was better, so improved there, but like I said I suffered after it, still aching though every day and feeling a dragging from hip, bit like psiatica type of ache .. I just keep going and hope to see this go in...
  3. L

    Hi I am Lola a newbie...

    Thanks so much for all your replies, yes it is a slow process and yes I do realize not to do too much as it definately sets you back, but it is sooo hard to not do the things you want and need to. I am happy though that I have advanced so much since the op, so I will go onward and hope it gets...
  4. L

    Hi I am Lola a newbie...

    Hi all! I am new to this site, so would like to add my story so far and get to know you all too. I had my hip replaced on 5th August, so now into 8th week. I don't really know the medical term for the one I had, apart from it is the one with no cement? I think thats what they call it...'cement'...
  5. L

    THR Recovery Blues

    I am 8 weeks post op now, had 1st dance and really enjoyed it, but have I ached after! But ....it was worth it! I havnt danced painfree for years and could move without pain. I love to dance, so it was another tick off the list of progress. I am still waddling a bit though, also, I have been...
  6. L

    THR Recovery Blues

    i, I had my op on 5th August, know exactly how you feel! It is 5 weeks today since op, all seems ok, so want to sleep on my side though! Want a bath too lol...it seems so slow to get over, but, at least I know I will. I am still achy and using a stick, but, yesterday I did walk all day wothout...
Back
Top Bottom