Recent content by lizard615

  1. L

    THR Home. (Ouchie)

    7 week update. Actually went out this weekend two times my Much missed friends. I am in pain. Broke down and took a pain pill this morning. I don’t get it. Pain only when walking. And the pain will let up some once I’m walking. But that first getting up and going is awful. Frustrating...
  2. L

    THR Home. (Ouchie)

    Doing way too much. Been cooking cleaning doing laundry changing linens and dragging our Christmas decorations. I need to take it easy and ice and elevate. Thank you for that I reread it.
  3. L

    THR Home. (Ouchie)

    6 weeks yesterday.... I’m thinking I’m doing way too much that I’m supposed to. All of a sudden I’m getting occasional sharp pains in my butt area. Don’t last but a second but that’s something new. I’ve been icing that area anyway because I’ve been having some discomfort but nothing like the...
  4. L

    THR Home. (Ouchie)

    Wow! Great advice... thank you so much! I do Raise my legs when I’m sitting, and use a pillow when sleeping. Thank you so much again!
  5. L

    THR Home. (Ouchie)

    Six weeks tomorrow! Sometimes when I’m walking I feel like I’m taking a step backwards because I can hardly put pressure on my hip. And then I adjust myself and I can walk fine. I guess it’s all about how I am walking? I’m on the cane most of the time, have my walker by my bed at night, and then...
  6. L

    THR Home. (Ouchie)

    5 weeks!!! I can’t believe it’s been five weeks! I now use the walker minimally, usually at night when I’m tired and hurting some. But only to get to the bed because I still use it near the bed. I use my walker most of the time but sometimes I forget where my walker is and I’m walking by...
  7. L

    THR Home. (Ouchie)

    Actually ventured out to the grocery store today for the first time since March! I was very careful had my cane. Very sore still because of all the activity that my legs are not used to! Icing icing icing! Thank you for checking up on me! I’ll keep everyone posted!
  8. L

    THR Home. (Ouchie)

    Thank you, I won’t...... I’m resting and icing a lot still. Also noticed my opposite leg is sore, guess from The extra work it has been doing.
  9. L

    THR Home. (Ouchie)

    Well lots going on postop 3 1/2 weeks. Will be four weeks on Tuesday! Physical therapy has released me as of yesterday and no more home health care. I have graduated to a cane most of the time, but I still have my walker close by. I have also been released to drive… Which I will do tomorrow...
  10. L

    THR Home. (Ouchie)

    Walked unassisted several times today! :heehee::heehee::snork:
  11. L

    THR Home. (Ouchie)

    Day 18... each day brings new accomplishments! No more oxy for me. And very little pain. Still listening to my body and taking it easy.... walking and doing my exercises. Still on the walker, cane a little! ❤️
  12. L

    THR Arizona Dreaming Recovery II

    Great news!!! Glad everything went smoothly! I’m16 days post op and each day seems to get better... looking forward to reading about your recovery!
  13. L

    THR Home. (Ouchie)

    Hey! Thank you for all the positivity you are sending my way! So tell me… Are you off the cane now? And walking on your own? I need to go ahead and find your blog! Thanks again!!
  14. L

    THR Home. (Ouchie)

    It’s amazing how the little things are such big accomplishments! I’m so happy right now my psyche is so good! :flwrysmile:
  15. L

    THR Home. (Ouchie)

    Good Report at the doctor! X-rays look good they took the bandage off, incision looks good except for all the gross glue on it…:nah:He released me to work four hours a day from home starting next week. I guess that’s good!:what: I go back to the doctor on December 9 for my final check up. I’m...
Back
Top Bottom