Recent content by Lioness56

  1. L

    TKR Lioness56 in recovery^

    1. what are your pain levels right now? 6 (soreness, burning, swelling and stiffness). 2. what pain medications have you been prescribed? Oxycod/Acetamin 5-325 mg every 4 hours as needed. 3. how swollen is your leg compared to these? Moderate swelling 4. what is your ROM - 90 degrees...
  2. L

    TKR Lioness56 in recovery^

    Thank you everyone for your input. I have decided to listen to the knee and live.
  3. L

    TKR Lioness56 in recovery^

    I am in so much pain after the over-zealous PT on Wednesday. I am afraid of running out of pain medications but my body won't let me cut down on the dosage. I am determined to have safer PT sessions because I have had to revert back to the walker. I feel like I am going backwards instead of...
  4. L

    TKR Lioness56 in recovery^

    My knee is behaving like a colicky newborn. LOL I pushed myself too far on Wednesday. I had graduated from walker to cane. ALL day Thursday I struggled with the pain and the swelling. My balance is off, so I had to go back and get my walker. I fell back into my recliner once, and felt as if I...
  5. L

    2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    Hi. My left knee will be done on Nov. 27. I can't wait. I had the right one done in 2014, but I am glad to be on this forum with so many going through the same thing at the same time.
  6. L

    New left knee on the 27th of November

    @Celle. the date of my lst knee surgery was actually Sept. 2014. I edited the text. Thanks
  7. L

    MUA Oct 2017 TKR - Hematoma - MUA - Finally past 90!<

    I am new to this forum. I fill get my left TKR on November 27, 2017. I am glad to be a part of this forum. My right knee was replaced on Sept 15, 2014
  8. L

    New left knee on the 27th of November

    Hello everyone. I am glad to be a part of this forum. I had my right knee replaced in September 2014. My plans were to get the right one done the following spring. Then I sprained my right ankle which caused me to limp longer. After healing from that situation, I gave myself a year away from...
Back
Top Bottom