Recent content by LINYKnee

  1. L

    MUA Stiffness - hard to do exercises

    Good Morning After seeing my new OS, I have been diagnosed with Ankylosis. My OS is sending me to his mentor and they will talk to see if a revision. Is something that may help. He told it may not and if there is improvement , it would be minimal. Kind of crushing news. This is to no fault...
  2. L

    MUA Stiffness - hard to do exercises

    Hello. It’s been a while. Hope everyone is doing okay. I’ve had a turn for the worse. The manipulation helped but then was followed by severe bending issues. I went for another MRI and will now see another OS. My current OS said he doesn’t know what to do with me. He also says the PMC machine...
  3. L

    MUA Stiffness - hard to do exercises

    You’re very welcome.
  4. L

    MUA Stiffness - hard to do exercises

    Hello. All I could say I am happy I did this. I was scared at first but I did t feel a thing. Two days after my thigh muscle was sore. That was the worst of it. No additional discomfort or additional swelling. I was a very east and fast procedure. I now use the bending machine 3x a day for two...
  5. L

    MUA Stiffness - hard to do exercises

    hello ! Yes it has been a good move for my knee. It seems to work and give me more bend than I’ve had from the beginning! Thanks for your support !
  6. L

    MUA Stiffness - hard to do exercises

    Hello everyone. i had my MUA yesterday. All went very well. i awoke from the anesthesia and felt great. OS definitely broke up some scar tissue that was giving me a problem. Then we used the bending machine at hospital and reached a 120. Never had before. i was not in any pain and minimal...
  7. L

    MUA Stiffness - hard to do exercises

    Good Morning, Hope you are well. let me clarify exactly what is happening. This Wednesday I will be 11 weeks out. I seem to be progressing okay over the past weeks. As time moved on ,after and during PT (not crazy aggressive ) I always had gotten most bend. Close to 80-90. Once I left PT, 20...
  8. L

    MUA Stiffness - hard to do exercises

    Hello My bend is much lower than 90. 50 at times. I did listen to all on this site. At 12 weeks I have severely lost any bend from the past. I couldn’t squat if my life depended on it. Not even close. Everyone is different. It’s unfortunate This is the case. You chiming in is welcomed. light pt...
  9. L

    MUA Stiffness - hard to do exercises

    Hello 12 weeks out and very stiff. I followed a light to med PT program, any other way was killing me. did all I could at home with stretching etc..plus walking , and a very good amount of daily activity. Unfortunately I did not get the bend we all desire. Less than 70. Straightening totally...
  10. L

    MUA Stiffness - hard to do exercises

    Thank you very much
  11. L

    MUA Stiffness - hard to do exercises

    Hello to everyone , Is a heating pad good to use ? I do use it sometimes. But not sure if it really helps me. Any advice is welcomed. Thank you. Have a great weekend !!
  12. L

    MUA Stiffness - hard to do exercises

    Thanks you very much !
  13. L

    MUA Stiffness - hard to do exercises

    Hello to Everyone 8 weeks out. Still very stiff. IT band Not being cooperative. How many hours a day should I elevate ? im back at the office only four hours a day, three days a week. Mostly work from home. I do elevate while at my desk at work. . But just curious about elevating at this...
Back
Top Bottom