Recent content by Lesel

  1. L

    TKR 17 Days Post op

    Hey Good Morning I am now four weeks post op things are gettin better not as much pain am off opioids getting by on Tylenol but the last three days have felt very dizzy laying down cos of it I took Dramamine which helped somewhat but still have it careful being careful Not to fall but wondering...
  2. L

    TKR 17 Days Post op

    Thank you
  3. L

    TKR 17 Days Post op

    Feeling down still very stiff and painful . Had LTKR on Aug 7 Feel like haven't achieved much and sleeping less last few nights I take 2 oxy and one gabapentin st night but wake up 3 hours later
  4. L

    PKR pain behind knee

    Yes Josephine I did read your posts, they are always so helpful. I quit the PT as you suggested and take my tylenol by the clock, I do believe I will gain ROM in due time I also realize returning to work so soon seems foolish but finances made it nesessary. I work at a large Postal facility here...
  5. L

    PKR pain behind knee

    Twelve weeks postoperative Well here I am twelve weeks out. Getting concerned with lingering knee pain on my medial side of knee where my replacement is. When I turn in bed etc get sharp pain then it subsides. The same thing when I exercise on upright bike can only manage ten minutes. I am back...
  6. L

    PKR pain behind knee

    I am now eIght weeks into recovery from my RPKR. Progressing okay, still not there on he knee straightening. I am now back working full time nightshift. Tough going, Ice down mid shift and when I get home. Still having problems sleeping, getting back on a schedule. I am on my feet for the...
  7. L

    PKR pain behind knee

    Re: Seven week post op RPKR BJ I see you are about four weeks or so behind me on your RPKR. Hopefully you are able to move around more. I found the first two weeks pretty miserable but after that could see improvement from week to week.
  8. L

    PKR pain behind knee

    Re: Seven week post op RPKR Thank you for your encouragement. It really helps. Starting back at work next week, nervous but think I will be okay. Taking ice packs in to use on breaks. Most nervous about problems sleeping. Sleep two hours and then wide awake. Started taking Tramadol last night...
  9. L

    PKR pain behind knee

    Seven week post op RPKR Hello well I just returned from my appt with OS at seven weeks post op. I was feeling pretty down as I thought my progress was slow. Doctor says I am doing great, not concerned with my Rom which is at 108 and not yet there on the straightening. All will come in time...
  10. L

    PKR pain behind knee

    My ROM at the PT today was 108 and -5. That's better than it's been so I feel better. Also my therapist no longer works there so another therapist called Cathy has taken me over. I really like her she really seems knowledgeable and tons more attentive I am chuffed. Go to see Surgeon tomorrow...
  11. L

    PKR pain behind knee

    Thank you Josephine. Will start taking the Tylenol as you suggested. I was getting real down there as I didn't seem to be progressing in my recovery. I go to the PT today last time before seeing the doctor, so I am hoping my ROM is exceptable, Thanks again
  12. L

    PKR pain behind knee

    Hello Josephine, I am only taking Celebrex right now. I have had terrible stomach pain lately and am nervous of taking anything else . The pain is really pressure and acid type pain. I end up taking Pepto and staying up all night till it abates. I am still exercising on a stationary bike ten...
  13. L

    PKR pain behind knee

    Hello I am six and a half weeks post op RPKR. Having consistent pain behind knee and the usual stiffness I keep reading on the threads. Should I be worried, I see surgeon next Wednesday for my check up. Any insights would be appreciated. I am taking one Celebrex daily right now and have...
Back
Top Bottom