Recent content by lennie

  1. L

    Finger/Thumb Ligament reconstruction and tendon interposition (LRTI)

    I am having LRTI on my left thumb in the morning. They are using a graft jacket. Anyone have experience with this procedure
  2. L

    Tomorrow is the big day!

    Welcome to the other side Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. L

    TKR Leg Bruising<<

    Swelling and pain has started in this knee. I will try to get an appointment when they open Tuesday. I think it’s minor Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. L

    Apprehensive about upcoming bilateral PKRs (Sept 18th)

    I would go with the replacements ASAP. You are way past the point of needing intervention. I am your age and had TKR on both knees 9 weeks apart in the fall of 2016. My only question is why did I wait so long. I am a paramedic and went back to full duty 4 months after surgery. It has been a...
  5. L

    TKR Leg Bruising<<

    No. I will try to enhance the picture. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. L

    TKR Leg Bruising<<

    Ok try this picture. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. L

    TKR Leg Bruising<<

    I have a new concern. Do I need to worry about this? It is obviously metal and sharp. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. L

    Now hip pain

    I had the hip pain in the process of the PT but it has been determined to be a separate issue. I have arthritis in my lower back that refers to my hip. I am currently looking for a less physically stressful job. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. L

    Advice needed- MRI hip (see pic)

    My osteoarthritis in my back refers to my right hip. I have bad spinal arthritis and when bad it refers to my hip. The MRI looks decent to a partially trained eye so I would consider a back issue. I’m only a paramedic not an expert so Josephine can be more informative. Sent from my iPad using...
  10. L

    Now hip pain

    It is arthritis in my lower back referring to my hip. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. L

    PKR part knee replacment

    Just to give you an idea it took me about a year to kneel. Are you icing your knee? These people who have responded know much more than me but I iced for a little over a year. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. L

    TKR dwallam's recovery thread^

    I am not surprised. You did not say what kind of work you do but you must be patient. It is physically stressful to have knee replacement and it takes a while to recover. Focus on building up stamina at home and then try working again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. L

    TKR Healing of knee

    I alternated cocoa butter, coconut oil, and vitamin E. There are flat and clean. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. L

    Keeping everyone updated

    Good deal!!!! Prayers! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. L

    Keeping everyone updated

    My friend with me at surgery texted everyone on a list. It worked for that day and continuing updates Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom