Recent content by ledzep

  1. ledzep

    Revision THR Golfer67 Recovery Thread

    Hey there @golfer67 .....I am so happy to hear that you are so positive and by the sounds of it, finally on the road to recovery and happiness. I'm following your thread closely. Thanks for your update and please keep us informed. I guess I will be going down the same recovery route/ further...
  2. ledzep

    Revision THR Golfer67 Recovery Thread

    @golfer67 ....All the best for 9 February my friend. I have been following your posts....it would seem that you and I share the same never ending issues. I hope and pray that you will get your life back after this op. Please keep us updated.
  3. ledzep

    THR My rehab day 1 to 1 year and 2 months - ongoing thigh/groin pain LTHR

    Hello admin , could you change my header to -" My rehab day 1 to 1 year and 2 months ongoing thigh/groin pain left hip replacement"" thanks. Only for the benefit of people going through continuous pain.
  4. ledzep

    THR My rehab day 1 to 1 year and 2 months - ongoing thigh/groin pain LTHR

    Hi folks, just a quick question concerning psoas impingement, snapping hip, acetabular cup etc. I have a very clear "clicking" sound on the outside of my left hip, not on the groin side/inner side of my hip - could this be a psoas impingement? I read somewhere the the clicking/snapping in the...
  5. ledzep

    THR My rehab day 1 to 1 year and 2 months - ongoing thigh/groin pain LTHR

    Thank you so much for your replies. Yes I am going to follow your advice and seek a different otho doc and get away from this hospital group. I do get the feeling that they are fearful of me seeking compenstation, which is the very last thing on my mind....all I want is to walk normally again...
  6. ledzep

    THR My rehab day 1 to 1 year and 2 months - ongoing thigh/groin pain LTHR

    Hi folks, so I am now 1 year and 1 week post left THR and I saw the orthopaedic doc today, concerning the ongoing thigh/groin pain. The 1st thing he said to me is that he can clearly SEE that I have problems with my left hip because of the muscle wasting in my left thigh and left bum cheek! He...
  7. ledzep

    THR My rehab day 1 to 1 year and 2 months - ongoing thigh/groin pain LTHR

    Hello to all .....I thought that I'd update my situation. I am now 11 months post op left THR. After going for numerous scans, xrays, Orthopaedic doctors, neurologist, a pain specialist, injections in back, etc etc, I still have severe pain in left thigh and left groin. I then went to see my GP...
  8. ledzep

    THR My rehab day 1 to 1 year and 2 months - ongoing thigh/groin pain LTHR

    Hello all, firstly, how do I change my thread to read " Left THR - severe ongoing thigh pain/groin pain 8 months" ? I've checked and unable to change my thread name. Why I ask is that there could possibly be someone with the same issues as me. Ok, so after having a left THR in Aug 2021, having a...
  9. ledzep

    Revision THR Golfer67 Recovery Thread

    @golfer67 ..... all the best with your revision surgery my friend, hope and pray that all goes well and that you will be up and about very soon
  10. ledzep

    THR My rehab day 1 to 1 year and 2 months - ongoing thigh/groin pain LTHR

    Hi @golfer67 ....... Thanks, I will read your recovery thread for sure. Good luck with your revision surgery and I wish you a speedy, healthy recovery my friend.
  11. ledzep

    THR My rehab day 1 to 1 year and 2 months - ongoing thigh/groin pain LTHR

    Thanks so much for your replies - I will definitely make notes of your posts @SaraK and @Hip4life and show this to the Orthopaedic surgeon.
  12. ledzep

    THR My rehab day 1 to 1 year and 2 months - ongoing thigh/groin pain LTHR

    Thank you for your replies. I am seeing an orthpoaedic surgeon that specailises in sports injuries at the end of the month. I will defo mention the psoas tendonitus and injection to him. As far as the groin pain is concerned I can definitely relate as every symtom @Hip4life describes. I have...
  13. ledzep

    THR My rehab day 1 to 1 year and 2 months - ongoing thigh/groin pain LTHR

    Hi there all you beautiful people. Its been 6 months since my left THR and the pain in the front of my left thigh is unbearable. I've had an xray, ct scan, mri scan and a further mri scan of my spine. Both the radiologists and the orthopaedic doctor has said my hip and thigh bone look perfect...
  14. ledzep

    THR Pain Limping 7 months out of THR/Pit Bull Attack

    @leelee2004 .... wow I have just read your story. I am so sorry to see what has happened to you. This reason that I am so interested in your posts is that I am totally convinced that my femur stem on my left THR is 'loose'.....I mentioned this to the doctor on her ward rounds the following day...
  15. ledzep

    THR My rehab day 1 to 1 year and 2 months - ongoing thigh/groin pain LTHR

    I wish I found this site before my operation, fantastic advice, many good answes and questions.
Back
Top Bottom