Well can’t figure out how to begin a new thread so adding to my old one? I had my reverse shoulder replacement last week Feb 18th. Everything is going well and in case anyone was curious at this point a shoulder is much easier than knees or hips! I have pain under control using prescription...
Good Morning. I am having my Left shoulder replaced ( reverse ) in Feb. I’m having a difficult time deciding what type of tops I should have for the first few weeks. My husband is a great help so very thankful I’m not doing this alone. Pants are fine yoga type easy to pull on and I bought a few...
Haha……..5th is left shoulder in Feb and 6th is right shoulder as soon as I’m mentally ready to go through it again! Both shoulders are bone on bone now and giving me lots of trouble especially while trying to sleep. Shoulders began giving me trouble spring of ‘23 but my knee was considerably...
Hello…… thank you all for your replies. I do not have an exact date for my shoulder replacement. We are going to Florida, Dec till the first part of Feb so I’m requesting the surgery to be the third week of Feb. Really looking forward to this winter in Florida as last year I couldn’t walk as I...
I will be having my shoulder replaced in Feb ( both knees and both hips replaced already! ). Would like to know what the average recovery is at the 8-9 week mark. I have to have a complicated cataract removal end of April and I’m trying to schedule both of these surgeries. I want to be well on...
Thanks Layla not exactly sure what you mean? I usually stay away from anything social media related however if I read something here that I could comment on in a positive way I would be happy to do so.
Hello……first time posting but years of reading! I have had RTKR 2015, LTHR 2016, RTHR 2017, two brain procedures in 2021, LTKR Feb 12 this year (2024) and am waiting for both shoulder replacements to be booked first hopefully in Feb 2025! Hard to think I will have 7 replacements! My son calls me...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.