Recent content by Ladyluck

  1. L

    Will I have full range of motion after RTKR?

    tiredwife, Where is their name located? I see a name by their picture and when you're in the forum, there is a name on the right hand side of the screen.
  2. L

    Will I have full range of motion after RTKR?

    tiredwife, Your husband must be proud of you. You help so many people and help him too.
  3. L

    Will I have full range of motion after RTKR?

    He didn't say anything about stretched Tendons. Can you tell me how to tag Josephine? I see you all over this wonderful web site. I really can't figure out how this site works. I guess I'm dumb, but I have looked at the instructions but they just are not clear to me. I would like to be able to...
  4. L

    Will I have full range of motion after RTKR?

    I have the same problem with the bent knee. When I asked the OS ( that I was going to use as my surgeon ) if he could straighten my leg out during surgery, he said he could do it but I would have to give up some stability. I couldn't understand that. Has anyone ever heard that before?
  5. L

    2014 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Can anyone tell me how I can get back in touch with Jamie? She said see would look up some OS in the phoenix area but I haven't heard back from her.
  6. L

    PKR Snooz is a "Snoozin" Susan

    Congratulations!
  7. L

    2014 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Letsgo, I am sure you have been hurting for a very long time like me. The way you have to walk because of the pain takes it's toll on other parts of your body. I'm sure after you have your surgery it will change all the other things that hurt. I will be following you.
  8. L

    2014 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Hello Tiredwife, I'm happy your hubby finally has a date for surgery. Best of luck to him. My dentist said I am going to need to pospone my TKR that I was suppose to have on Aug 19th. I was n't really comfortable with my OS anyhow. This will give me to to look for another OS.
  9. L

    Left TKR for me in the near future

    Monah, I met with your friend yesterday. Thank you for setting that up. After meeting with her, my husband and I decided that her Dr. was not for me. She said that the PT really pushed down on her leg and the Dr. had her on a board that pushed her knee straight with something like vises. He...
  10. L

    Left TKR for me in the near future

    Kneeer, Thank You.
  11. L

    Left TKR for me in the near future

    Jamie, I really am not familiar with the Locator that you can search with. I would really appreciate your help in looking. Thank you so very much for your help.
  12. L

    Left TKR for me in the near future

    Celle, How do I get in touch with Jamie? Do I klick on her name and go to private message?
  13. L

    Left TKR for me in the near future

    Monah, I actually live in Prescott. I will travel for an excellent OS. I am sure Dr. K is excellent but I don't feel as comfortable as I should at this time with him and his staff. Did your friends leg ever straighten?
  14. L

    Left TKR for me in the near future

    I don't know if I am getting to everyone or if I need to change the way I am sending my messages.
  15. L

    Left TKR for me in the near future

    Good Morning Everyone, Happy Forth of July. I truly need some advice. I knew I would have to find a Orthopedic Surgeon and have my knee replaced because the pain was so bad and it wasn't just when I walked to much or stood to much it was happening even when I was at rest. I am having stabbing...
Back
Top Bottom