@321Evie thanks for the water/squeeze of lemon idea - I will try that. From elsewhere on this site I found the old 'prune juice' suggestion and sent my husband out to get some. Had a small glass of that and within about 30 mins had a visit from the poop fairy. She and I are now quite friendly...
Hi,
I had LTHR on Wednesday 11th Sept. Was the last one in so had to wait around most of the day before being prepped. Went down at 2.45pm, had some problems with the spinal but that got in finally then I lay down and don't remember anything until I woke up in recovery. Lateral approach...
Hi, I am scheduled for a left THR on 11th September. I am nervous but due to the amount of day-to-day pain I currently have - things can only get better.
One question: At my pre-op appointment the OT said that I should sleep on the left side of the bed so I get out with my poorly leg first...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.