Recent content by Lady marmalade

  1. L

    THR To revise or not to revise? leg length issue

    Hi I am so glad I found this forum and I have been following this thread with interest. I have bilateral protrusio acetabuli and am 7 weeks post op LTHR. I have had a great recovery so far, am walking independently, doing housework,shopping etc. The only thing that is concerning me and...
  2. L

    THR Spinal block & loss of skin sensation

    On day 7 post op LTHR recovery going well, just a little concerned about. A loss of sensation and tingling on the skin on the lower aspect of my right thigh (opposite side to THR). I could this be related to the spinal anaesthesia and should I be concerned about it? Anyone else experienced this?
  3. L

    January Jackpots 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In January??

    Hi I have bilateral protrusio acetabuli much worse in left hip. Im scheduled to have my THR on 25th Jan. Put this off for a long time thinking about all the things that could go wrong but now my life has become so small. Reading how positive 'hippys are about how their lives have improved...
Back
Top Bottom