Recent content by Lady luck3

  1. L

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having hip surgery in October?

    Thank you CricketHip for this information, you are right as have this problem under control, it only happened my first night home from hospital. I worry to much as this is my first time with a new hip. Now my new worry is a swollen foot, but probably my fault as am not icing as I should have...
  2. L

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having hip surgery in October?

    I had my posterior LTHR on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, had a very positive hospital stay. Nursing staff was great as was my OS. Had spinal with sedation so I didn't have sore throat or fuzzy head when I woke up. Was sent home on Friday, October 16, late afternoon. Not too much pain as am...
  3. L

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having hip surgery in October?

    October 14, 2015, in Oregon. First time...and so glad I found this site! :kitty:
  4. L

    14 October 2015, LTHR, posterior.

    Thank you Hoppy Nanny (Chrissie) for this advice. I am trying to stay busy so now I will begin to make soups and meals to freeze. Good advice as I need to stay busy and stop sitting around being nervous waiting for the 14th. Thanks for the welcome Josephine and the great mantras to follow. I...
  5. L

    14 October 2015, LTHR, posterior.

    I may be getting a minimally invasive surgery, with a short single incision about 4 to 5 inches long made behind my hip. I've seen my OS once so far and will see him again about a week before surgery. I was given a 10 page instruction sheet with all the information needed so I know what to...
  6. L

    14 October 2015, LTHR, posterior.

    14 October 2015, LTHR scheduled.
  7. L

    Getting dropped from forum

    I am having a difficult time, as a new member, posting my surgery date for October? I cannot find the page to "Create Thread", how can I get some advice? Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom