Recent content by labosc

  1. labosc

    THR Groin pain after 2 years hip replacement

    Thanks I am sure will be back with some questions about it. When I see what he says and I bring in Mri he wants to look at soft tissue ck out anything else had plenty x rays are all good. How is your range of motion now. Just curious since walking no problem at all for both hips. Just up...
  2. labosc

    THR Groin pain after 2 years hip replacement

    Up date.. Well finally got steroid shot worked a little for couple of weeks. Went back to check in with my surgeon so now will get Mri and he connecting me with his Dr friend who does the tendon release I am in no rush to do another surgery but will do it within so many months. Will keep you...
  3. labosc

    THR Groin pain after 2 years hip replacement

    Thank you for all the information its good to know I am going in the right direction will let you know how I make out Yes cant wait to get rid of groin pain . Once I get the shot I will know where I am going from there.
  4. labosc

    THR Pain after May 23, 2019 lateral approach surgery

    @SaraK and StillinPain Hello just saw your posts was wondering I had right hip 2 years post op did just great till August 2019 when groin pain hit went and did pt again helped somewhat now I am going for the shot in ileopsoas tendon not real happy about it, after that its operation to release...
  5. labosc

    THR Groin pain after 2 years hip replacement

    Yes I have done Pt thats why next step is steroid shots. No I dont have many steps in Fla the other was when visiting in NJ. But will continue doing light stretches and walking . Thanks will also look for some who have had this problem.:)
  6. labosc

    THR Groin pain after 2 years hip replacement

    Thank you Its exactly where I am headed everything they said in that report . Once I do the steroid shots will let you know how that goes. Doesn't seem like to many people have this problem.
  7. labosc

    THR Groin pain after 2 years hip replacement

    So I went to PT for all my sessions yes it did help somewhat but now will have to try steroid injections in illiopsoas tendon anyone else get this and did it help. Now evertime pick up my right leg go up stairs in car in bed in hurts from in groin to around to hip. Xray shows body parts are...
  8. labosc

    THR Groin pain after 2 years hip replacement

    Its my right hip which never gave me any problems till now. Only thing new I was climbing 3 flights stairs 3-5 times a day or more. But just first day i noticed it starting last year I did same thing with no problem at all. So I find it strange now for this problem.
  9. labosc

    THR Groin pain after 2 years hip replacement

    After 2 years I started having groin pain climbing stairs it would go around to hip which would feel tight never had a problem with this hip surgery was easy and healing very quickly. So I really dont have any idea having this now for 3 weeks just called in to to Dr Assistant will probably...
  10. labosc

    THR 10 months ago and now pain in groin.

    Hello Josephine Yes that would be fine.Thanks
  11. labosc

    THR 10 months ago and now pain in groin.

    Update. OK its been more than a few days yes it has eased up some but groin pain is still there especially when I pick up my leg. ZR3 is gone. I dont know if my pelvis is out and that is causing the problem. But when I come back from Ireland I will have to investigate this more. No problem with...
  12. labosc

    THR 10 months ago and now pain in groin.

    Yes I already called the office and spoke to his assistant last week so they are aware what is going on. I called today also I just missed her. She left message 'give it more time, might be muscular, take some Tylenol, ibuprofen or some pain meds if it continues starts waking me up ant night or...
  13. labosc

    THR 10 months ago and now pain in groin.

    Well the groin pain has started again it starting to feel like a strain on that leg. Sad part going to Ireland and Amsterdam next week and will be doing a lot of walking. Need to find out what is going on something not right It hurts to lift left leg straight up while right no problem...
  14. labosc

    THR 10 months ago and now pain in groin.

    Well if this comes back I did call up if it keeps bothering me they will give me so many days of steroid. But so far it has stopped I will keep eye on it. Thanks for the info and good luck. Let me know how you make out.
  15. labosc

    THR 10 months ago and now pain in groin.

    Yes i took it easy and did the ice and elevate yes it did work sometimes we need reminders Thank you all. Well the hip I did in Nov had no pain at all amazing its left that was done 10 months ago that I have the problem even at times sitting in the car till I move around.
Back
Top Bottom