The bursitis was relieved some by the cortisone shot.. Not fully tho.. I go back next week for a follow up to that. Otherwise all is great.. Walking at my pre injury speed the last few times I went out.. 30 minutes of strength training upper and lower body and balance work. You'd almost never...
So I had my 3 month follow up and the marble feeling was indeed bursitis so I was given a shot right there and so far so good with some relief.
I'm also going to sports medicine PT much more advanced and much more to my liking.
I was very upset to see all my favorite yoga and pilates moves (...
I'm doing okay good.. Still have swelling in the outside of my thigh which I'm not thrilled about and feels like I'm sitting on a bag of marbles. Hopefully that'll go away. But as of about 20 minutes ago I broke a tooth /filling.. I already have antibiotics since I have a cleaning scheduled for...
I'm doing great! The dislocation was a minor setback psychically.. Mentally it set me back more. I've been walking 2 plus miles a day. Up and down stairs one after the other leg! Sleeping had still been elusive.. I'm sure that'll happen eventually. I'm in outpatient PT which I feel is an utter...
It's regular prob a bit low.. It was user error. I had my legs in a way that I shouldn't have. My good side was leaning on the couch with my foot under my other leg as far as I remember. And did not plant both feet before standing so my good leg foot acted like a lever if you will and well. Only...
I'm fine now... Nervous.. Cautious.. Sort of sitting like curled up with a good book modified of course as there's still swelling and tightness.. But not a position that hurt.. Dr seems to think the muscles and tendons and stuff just hadn't tightened up enough yet to keep it all together. And...
So all was going well.. Was due for my two week follow up today Nov 17.. Yesterday I dislocated ( or as I'm saying my femoral head decided to go sight seeing) my new hip! It sucked.. The ambo ride sucked I was in pain. Ketamine in ER so they could xray me.. More ketamine to captain morgan my...
Everything went great! Better than expected.. PT just left the house and said are you sure you're the patient? She has never seen any one move and recover so fast. I knew I was going to recover quickly with all the hiking and exercising I've been keeping up with. Leg still is swollen and has...
Funny you can’t burp .. cuz I can and do not normally.. Must be the itubation. Glad you are home and resting.. Not saying comfortably I know that's not possible. Good luck with the hour by hour recovery
Kriztina on the other side... 530 show time.. On the table by 8.. Woke up in post op anesthesia recovery feeling OK.. Needed a few doses of pain meds before it was not so errr tight feeling? Then on to regular recovery all good cept for my oxygen levels kept dropping no idea why not something...
getting down to the wire.. all pre op stuff done.. now in quarantine til Tuesday.
my story is pretty short.. super active mid 50s.. last nov hip started to have groin issues
hubby went in for spinal surgery so I put off going til his recovery was done.
so Jan I finally went in after a few...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.