Recent content by Krealic

  1. Krealic

    THR Late To The Game

    Thank you all for the valuable responses. I've swept the idea of being extremely young away. Technology is progressing at such a rate that I may have far better options when I'm 40. I was never an aspiring runner, so the running restrictions don't bother me much. My surgeon was particularly...
  2. Krealic

    THR Late To The Game

    Thank you, everyone. The warm welcomes mean a lot to me. @MajorHeidi, @fulafoto and @shrinkette, I hope your operations are as successful as mine was. The end-result for me has been very good so far, but my operation went much longer than anticipated. The surgeon said: ~when he opened me up...
  3. Krealic

    THR Late To The Game

    Greetings everyone, I have been watching this site since shortly before my surgery and figured it was time to be involved. I'm on the younger side of the spectrum, 23 to be exact and a software developer/linux administrator(fortunately for my situation). It is likely that I am not doing this...
  4. Krealic

    Hippies scars - post your badges of honor here: NO CHIT-CHAT HERE PLEASE

    I'm very new here(in regards to being active). I watched the site for a little while before my surgery, to basically see if there were others closer to my age. So I don't really know where I would post that information? I can message you personally if you'd like. :)
  5. Krealic

    Hippies scars - post your badges of honor here: NO CHIT-CHAT HERE PLEASE

    Hmm, it seems I don't have a "before" x-ray. But here is the product of the operation.
Back
Top Bottom