Recent content by knightowl

  1. knightowl

    Tomorrow is my day....

    Relax. It's a walk on the beach, or will be soon.
  2. knightowl

    Hippies scars - post your badges of honor here: NO CHIT-CHAT HERE PLEASE

    Posted earlier after five days. The latest is after five months. The little line is blending in and hopefully will be nearly invisible soon.
  3. knightowl

    Hippies scars - post your badges of honor here: NO CHIT-CHAT HERE PLEASE

    Five days post surgery, anterior approach. This was the first time after the removal of the surgical dressing.
  4. knightowl

    Depression/post-op blues - open for all

    Five days hip replacement post-op now and so far I have not given into depression. I am so fortunate to have family and friends that I have relied on, not only a primary caregiver, but also friends and neighbors that truly are concerned and willing to help. Just having someone to talk to makes...
Back
Top Bottom