Recent content by Kneesy Gnash

  1. Kneesy Gnash

    Your BEST and Your WORST

    The one of the best things that I discovered was this Forum. Reading about everyone else's experiences has helped to alleviate some of the fears (not all, I still got to go through it myself) that I had before I made up my mind that having this operation was the thing I needed to do. Thank you...
  2. Kneesy Gnash

    What to do?

    :dubious: Well, tomorrow is surgery day and as I'm sure everyone who has ever been through this, I'm nervous as heck!! Can't wait to be on the other side of the surgery and not looking forward to the pain, but I know it can only get better. :loveshwr::happydance::yes!::yahoo:
  3. Kneesy Gnash

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Scheduled for August 18. Bilateral Knee Replacement. It's coming on pretty fast! Trying to get the house in order for after the surgery.
  4. Kneesy Gnash

    August Knee Replacement

    I just found out that my surgery has been moved up from August 21 to August 18 also. I'll be thinking of you as I am going into surgery. I look forward to comparing notes with you!!
  5. Kneesy Gnash

    What to do?

    Yikes!! The surgery has now been moved from August 21 to August 18. It is just coming too fast, but I will be glad to be on the other side of it.
  6. Kneesy Gnash

    scared to death

    I know just what you mean. I just decided to go ahead with my operation for August 21st and I just keep thinking if I am doing the right thing, but I know I am. Best of luck on your surgery and prayers for your fast recovery. I look forward to reading your posts after the surgery telling us...
  7. Kneesy Gnash

    What to do?

    Thank you all for your responses and encouragement. I had a discussion with my husband this weekend since I know it's also going to be hard for him because he will have to take the role of caretaker. But he agreed with everyone here and said it would just be better to get it over with before...
  8. Kneesy Gnash

    What to do?

    I have arthritis in both knees and my doctor is recommending that I get a bilateral knee replacement. I have a hard time walking any long distance, but mostly, the pain is manageable. I had a torn meniscus on my right knee 3 years ago and that got fixed. When the doctor went in to fix it, he...
Back
Top Bottom