Recent content by KneeKeeper

  1. K

    TKR Overly Guarded: Unable to Bend

    Not sure if I'm doing this right as I think this is my "recovery thread".….but here goes... I am scheduled for a manipulation at 2 months post op with approximately 60 degrees of bend in my knee which doc says he thinks is more of my guarding instead of stiffness/scarred tissue but wants to see...
  2. K

    TKR Overly Guarded: Unable to Bend

    Hello I'm two weeks post op and have a couple questions for you "experts". I have had issues with dislocations for nearly 30 years and have always been very guarded with my knee. Now that I am trying to recover from this surgery, I am having an issue with getting my quad to relax enough to...
  3. K

    2017 September Sapphires - Are you having knee surgery in September?

    Hello. I am scheduled 9/13 for a total. It was 8/21 for a partial (PFA) but was rejected by my insurance.
  4. K

    2017 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    August 21 is my right PKR (PFA). Second surgery for me due to dislocations. Previous release and reefing arthroscopy with a horrific recovery. Crossing my fingers for a speedy recovery this time around. Any links as to what I should expect recovery wise? (blogs or journals, etc) Admin, can you...
Back
Top Bottom