Recent content by knee53

  1. K

    2017 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    TKR May 30th. Please add me. Thank you Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  2. K

    Knee feels good before surgery

    This is very strange. The knee that had given me the most pain for years is the good knee. So which one gets the surgery first. I say the one that hurts. ?????? Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  3. K

    Knee feels good before surgery

    Can someone please tell me what things I need pre surgery. My surgery is May 30th. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  4. K

    Knee feels good before surgery

    I'm having same issue. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  5. K

    Knee feels good before surgery

    Surgery 5/30. Can't do pain at all. Big baby. How can I help myself. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  6. K

    TKR LindaO's second verse - Both Knees Done Now<

    What will I need to get ready. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom