Recent content by kittiescitties

  1. K

    TKR Struggling

    Bruising, pain around the ankle and foot, and difficulty placing the foot on the floor can be a concern. What is your current situation?
  2. K

    Ankle Ankle surgery 12/21/2023

    Looks like you are making the best of a difficult situation! A true Stoic)) Enjoy coffee and toast, as well as a cozy atmosphere with ice packs.
  3. K

    TKR MSuki’s Fabulous Recovery Journey

    I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing such discomfort after your surgery, but it's great that the hydrocodone is helping manage the pain from the surgery itself. The pain and sensations you're describing in your hip, calf, upper thigh, and ankle could indeed be a result of various factors...
  4. K

    TKR Jake’s Got a New Knee

    I am glad to know that; I found you an inspiration.
  5. K

    Synvisc issues -?

    I had a similar situation, but at the beginning of Synvisc injections, I also had swelling and the doctor recommended ice to relieve it, which seems to be a common side effect that is indicated in the instructions for the drug.
Back
Top Bottom