Recent content by KitCatCove

  1. K

    2018 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Pretty sure I did that wrong! Yes! Anxious! Tomorrow is my right TKR. I had the left done in November and it went pretty well. I was pretty knocked kneed, more on the left, and I'm anxious my legs will match! I know that sounds irrational, but, that's my worry. Right now, my right leg is...
  2. K

    Another Dental Question

    Hi. I just joined as an August Hot Shot, but, I had my left knee replaced November 1st, 2017. I'm having the right one replaced August 13th and cannot wait! I've had a pretty good time of the left one. I know one knee is bound to go better than the other, but I just won't know until it's...
  3. K

    2018 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    I am new to this and hope I'm doing this right. I am having my right knee replaced August 13th. I had my left one replaced November 1st of last year. I can't wait! I do have questions of fellow forum members, though, and must figure out how to post them. I'm going to look for a topic. Anywho...
  4. K

    TKR to correct knock knees

    Hi! I'm new here! I'm about to have the left leg done for this November 1st. It is much worse on that side, but was told would eventually need the other replaced, too.
Back
Top Bottom