Recent content by kimsc

  1. K

    MUA Festina lente -Hastening slowly

    Hi Spex 10, I had my right knee TKR on Oct 11, 2016 and I'm also experiencing issues with my ROM. I understand what your experiencing it's very frustrating and a real bummer. My extension is 10 and my flexion 90 (assisted). My knee is so tight my poor PT physically can't get it straight no...
  2. K

    TKR 12 days after TKR

    Hi. I also had my TKR on Oct 11th and I must say I am jealous of your 115 bending degree, I am at 76 degrees and pretty bummed about it! I'm also having problems sleeping at night and I've been off the pain pills for a week. I have been taking Aleve PM at night and it seems to be working for me...
  3. K

    TKR RTKR 11 October 2016

    I appreciate all the advice, thank you! I'm lookong forward to my journey on recovery road and doing my best to keep a positive outlook :yes!:
  4. K

    TKR RTKR 11 October 2016

    Hi. I had my RTKR on 10/11/16, surgery went well and I was discharged after 2 nights. I've been dealing with pain management but it seems to be getting better. My question is regarding ice therapy. I have a polar ice machine hooked up to my knee pretty much all the time except when on the CPM...
  5. K

    2016 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Hi, will you please remove me from this list. . I had to cancel my surgery scheduled on 1/25 - life just got too busy! I plan on rescheduling in the fall:console2:
  6. K

    2016 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Hi, my R TKR surgery is scheduled for Jan 22nd! Nervous and excited! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom