Recent content by Kimbies

  1. K

    Bilateral TKR Post-TKR Scar Removal Scope

    I do have scar tissue, and a lot of it, confirmed with an MRI.
  2. K

    Bilateral TKR Post-TKR Scar Removal Scope

    Did they remove the scar tissue? Did you get any relief from that? I’m so sorry you still have pain. I’m getting nervous for Thursday, but I have to try something.
  3. K

    Bilateral TKR Post-TKR Scar Removal Scope

    Hi all...I had bilateral TKR in 8/2017 and have been screaming since then that my knees are full of scar tissue. After too many tests, drugs, etc they finally agreed to an MRI and yep, both knees are full of scar tissue. I’m scheduled for the left knee, scar emoval via scope, next Thursday. I...
  4. K

    Bilateral TKR Post-TKR Scar Removal Scope

    Does anyone have experience with Genicular nerve ablations?
  5. K

    Bilateral TKR Post-TKR Scar Removal Scope

    It was with symptoms and testing.
  6. K

    Bilateral TKR Post-TKR Scar Removal Scope

    Hi...I would have, but it’s actually not the knee replacement that’s causing the problems. I have great ROM, there is no problem with the joints, it’s the “skin” sensations that are miserable, and it seems now we have identified it as Small Fiber Neuropathy.
  7. K

    Bilateral TKR Post-TKR Scar Removal Scope

    Sorry, I didn’t see this reply until tonight. Yesterday, my new Neurologist diagnosed me with Small Fiber Neuropathy. I’m on Lyrica and Nortryptiline. Does anyone have any experience with this?
  8. K

    Bilateral TKR Post-TKR Scar Removal Scope

    Finally had the MRI. Haven’t seen the neurologist yet to give the results, but with my understanding of anatomy, I don’t see anything that could be the problem. They did, however, find a lesion in my left kidney, will have to address that later. Appointment with a new pain management doctor...
  9. K

    Bilateral TKR Post-TKR Scar Removal Scope

    Thank you. I agree, this is too long and too much! But what can we do when the insurance company dictates my options? I’ve wondered if I had an attorney call them? I’m at my wits end.
  10. K

    Bilateral TKR Post-TKR Scar Removal Scope

    I hate that we are at the mercy of the insurance companies. Deny, delay, disrupt, etc... I'm 16 months out, 24/7 pain for every single day of this journey. I Need advocates at all levels, physicians, specialists, insurance company, labs, etc. I swear, I am going to lose my mind. Needed Ativan...
  11. K

    Bilateral TKR Post-TKR Scar Removal Scope

    I have to have my Neurologist schedule a Peer-to-Peer review. And so far, she hasn't scheduled that. I have 14 days or it is canceled completely. And, now the Pain Mgmt Doctor I was referred to is "reviewing" my case to see if he'll even take it on. "If" he does, he won't schedule until the end...
Back
Top Bottom