Recent content by KBSunny

  1. KBSunny

    2019 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?

    Hi! I am scheduled for left hip replacement Friday, September 6. This was scheduled last week so I am scrambling! Had right knee done 10/17/17 by the same doctor, so I feel a bit like I know what I am getting into.
  2. KBSunny

    Home the same day?

    Thank you for the helpful shares! I had not thought about having to ask to 'get' or 'do', and since I am fiercely independent, that could be what tips the scales as long as my surgeon agrees it is still a good idea for me to head home. Thank you :)
  3. KBSunny

    Home the same day?

    I'm scheduled for my first TKR in October. My orthopedic surgeon suggests going home the same day I have my surgery. He is quite progressive and has a great reputation. But . . . Has anyone done this? I'm young-ish and healthy. My mom will be staying with me, but I'm pretty freaked out about...
  4. KBSunny

    2017 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Hi! I'd like to be an October Feisty. I just joined, this is my first post. My R-TKR is scheduled for October 17. I'm kinda freaked out, but excited at the hopes of being active again! :biking::swim:
Back
Top Bottom