Recent content by Katrina’stkr

  1. K

    TKR Snow storm, nerve block and some suggestions

    Yes I am taking Tylenol 4x day 1000 mgs also meloxican, hydroxezine Tried to decrease oxy over night and got behind the pain. 55 hours out now as I write. Programmed Ice machine and elevating. Very very slow walking to bathroom, really painful without using a leg lift stick even to sit down...
  2. K

    TKR Snow storm, nerve block and some suggestions

    SIH and flashlight, thanks for letting me know about your block running out early, validation helps ! I have 10 mgs oxy every 4 hours. SIM do you remember how you titrated down after that ? Meaning 2 every 5-6 hours or 1 every 4 hours ?
  3. K

    TKR Snow storm, nerve block and some suggestions

    So I’m home from overnight. This is LTKR right was done some time ago. First, my surgery was on worst day of 3 day blizzard, previous 2 days surgeons cancelled their caseload, mine not cancelled so kudos to staff ! I had a pain meeting with PA last week, she explained toes tingling means nerve...
  4. K

    Meeting to discuss pain control

    Surgery 2/23. I had rtkr done, now ltkr. I am requesting a meeting to discuss pain control. Last time, I was given 25 oxy, after nerve block wore off, tremendous pain and got approval for increase from 5 to 7.5 or 10mgs for 36 hours I can’t remember which dosage. Then after “meeting” to discuss...
  5. K

    TKR Continuous nerve block

    Hello! Surgery is 2/23 my LTKR this time, had Rt done in 2020, mako with unbelievable positive results. I waited too long 1st time and this time haven’t done any steroids just surgery. Last time nerve block wore off at about 26 hours. We had to call in because my pain was so bad we had to...
  6. K

    2023 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

    I don’t know how to use this, anyway just found it. Same surgeon though.
  7. K

    2023 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

    Here we go again…. LTR after RTKR in 2020 surgery Feb 23rd
Back
Top Bottom