Recent content by Kathysbeautybiz

  1. Kathysbeautybiz

    Nervousness setting in..TLK Dec.18 2013 after TRK 9/3/13

    Thanks for your input. Happy to hear your 'December' knee is coming along well. It certainly is easy to get discouraged. I never realized until this summer how much I used to kneel when doing things in the spring/summer. I am finding it's next to impossible to do so having the two knee...
  2. Kathysbeautybiz

    Nervousness setting in..TLK Dec.18 2013 after TRK 9/3/13

    Thanks! :~) Just wondering...how things are going with you now? Yoga sounds like good and thinking I may do this too. Looking forward to get back to my 'distant walking' among other things. Right knee: 9 months ago and the left 6 months ago. I would really like to know what works best to speed...
  3. Kathysbeautybiz

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Things are looking up..slow but sure! :-~)
  4. Kathysbeautybiz

    Nervousness setting in..TLK Dec.18 2013 after TRK 9/3/13

    Happy Spring! I seem to find myself reading lots of posts however never posting...my bad! However I must say I have picked up some really really great 'stuff' along the way :~) So thanks so much to all of you who post! What I find myself doing on some days is checking to see how individuals...
  5. Kathysbeautybiz

    TKR Any RNs with knee replacements?

    This doesn't surprise me in any way shape or form. My heart heart goes out to you. Working on your feet is a lot. A lot more than the average person realizes. Whether you are a nurse, waitress, hairdresser or what have you. I had a TRK on Sept. 3rd and on Dec.18th a LKR. The way you are feeling...
  6. Kathysbeautybiz

    Nervousness setting in..TLK Dec.18 2013 after TRK 9/3/13

    Honestly speaking B’s Knees If you are fully prepared and have everything in order, which I imagine you do (because you have been in this online community) that is ‘half the battle’. Even though I had a two hour seminar @ the hospital in which I had my surgery explaining what I needed for...
  7. Kathysbeautybiz

    Nervousness setting in..TLK Dec.18 2013 after TRK 9/3/13

    As to be expected the ‘butterflies’ have hit and it isn’t because of the fear unknown. I believe it’s because #1 my first knee is not fully recovered (of course) & I know what it’s all about now! lol Rehab has gone exceptionally well with the RKR and I thank God for this. I did not know...
  8. Kathysbeautybiz

    2013 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    Please….Add me to the December list! LEFT TKR is scheduled for December 18th. I am still recouping from the RIGHT TKR surgery that was done on Sept. 3rd 2013. :friends:
Back
Top Bottom