Recent content by karenalberstone

  1. K

    TKR 1Day Post Op RTKR

    I had my first surgery, a RTKR on May 18, 2017 and the LTKR on September 29, 2017. I am walking great and could not be happier especially with my right knee. However, my left knee still gets occasional shooting pains which last about 5-10 seconds and are extremely painful. I did not get these...
  2. K

    Bilateral TKR 7 Months since BTKR

    Wow you bilaterals r my inspiration. I am 16 days post RTKR and sleep has been the enemy. I thrash around all night and maybe get 2 hours from 11-1am and then got 2 hours this morning from 5-7am after taking an ambient. Nothing seems to work. I am planning to do my LTKR in early September but am...
  3. K

    TKR Pheebs52 Recovery Discovery Journey May 22

    Good luck. It will be amazing. I am 4 days post op and feel amazing. U will too. Best wishes for a wonderful surgery Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
  4. K

    TKR IowaNana recovery thread

    I am very impressed with your progress and your positive attitude. Two knees in three days is impressive. I was hoping to have my second one done in 6 weeks. I had my right one done 3 days ago and am doing great. Less pain, walking halfway up the block twice today, emptied dishwasher, made my...
  5. K

    TKR 1Day Post Op RTKR

    I had surgery Thursday May 18 at 12 noon. Went very well I am told. Had 5 hours in the recovery due anxiety and a feeling of not being able to breathe. They were all great and talked me through it. Was nauseous from general and vomited a few times. Definitely doing spinal for LTKR in the next 6...
  6. K

    2017 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    My doctor just responded and said he uses the Attune Mobile bearing knee from DePuy. It comes in a variety of sizes and widths. Has anyone had any experience with this brand prosthesis?
  7. K

    2017 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    I see that my reply post worked so I guess I am connected. To finish my last post, I am nervous and excited to get my knees working again. I had stem cell injections in my right knee on Feb. 2 which was an epic fail! I was in bed for 3 weeks and had 50cc of fluid drained from my knee after 2...
  8. K

    2017 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    I am having tkr on the right on May 17 and tkr on the left on June 21st in Los Angeles, CA. For some reason I am having trouble posting my initial information despite the detailed instructions. Can anyone help me by calling me at 310-266-9988 to walk me through it? I am a 56 year old wife and...
Back
Top Bottom