Recent content by Jwatrlily

  1. J

    2019 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    I don't know where to add or update this but my R-TKR for April 8 was postponed. I see my OS on Thursday to discuss rescheduling. I'm still recovering from the hardware removal surgery on Feb 6. It turned out to be more complicated then earlier anticipated. It has been a difficult recovery.
  2. J

    2019 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    To fix a tibial plateau fracture from a vehicle accident in 1988. Yes, the original surgeon should have removed it once healed but he got into malpractice trouble and skipped the country. I needed an OS immediately after the accident, was so badly injured and could not be life flighted...
  3. J

    2019 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    I'm scheduled for R-TKR on April 8th. Not new to joint replacement as I had a L-THR in September 2003. Still going strong on it. I know this will open up a can of worms but I have to have a hardware removal surgery, same knee, on Feb. 6th. I completely trust my surgeon. The hardware...
Back
Top Bottom