Recent content by julie1968

  1. julie1968

    TKR 14 weeks post op

    I’ve been doing good back to work full time since week 10. This weekend my knee has gotten very tender to touch on outer side and pain when I walk. Is this normal after not having this pain for weeks?
  2. julie1968

    PKR Catkins recovery from PKR!

    @catkin69 your doing great. I went out this week for breakfast it felt so good to feel the sun and fresh air. I started sleeping in my bed last night I did 5 hours. WooHoo. Have a wonderful weekend
  3. julie1968

    PKR Catkins recovery from PKR!

    @catkin69 i hate these good and bad days. Wish we just had good days and better days
  4. julie1968

    TKR 14 weeks post op

    @ebungalow until talking to people on here I thought pain after PT was normal and I had to do it. After going a few days doing my own PT and feeling better I see I can do it myself. Thank you for your message
  5. julie1968

    TKR 14 weeks post op

    @Josephine After PT today I have been in pain all afternoon. Also I was at 97 ROM. The PT told me she wanted me at 100 ROM before she left. At that point I felt my number was a goal for her not me. I'm calling tomorrow and stop her from coming and will be doing my own PT. I'm only 10 days...
  6. julie1968

    TKR 14 weeks post op

    @Josephine i just left a message for my Dr. Letting her know I'm cancelling PT 3 times a week and doing once a week
  7. julie1968

    TKR 14 weeks post op

    @Josephine aftwr reading your response the PT is definitely pushing me too hard right now. She just left and I'm at 100 ROM but now pain is a 9 was a 3 before started. I see her again on Wed. I feel I'm progressing well when she doesn't come I do the exercises not as much pain and still...
  8. julie1968

    TKR Now what have I gone and done?<

    This is week 2 PO and I have had 4 in home PT sessions. So far I'm in pain afterwards and if this continues this coming week and I'm going to stop her from coming 3 times a week. After reading these post I'm not as worried about saying NO.
  9. julie1968

    TKR 2 weeks post op pain and stiffness^

    @pepsicola im 9 days PO I was having alot of pain after my PT. After talking to people on here they said if bad pain were doing too much. I feel better doing the exercises myself. Don't let the therapist work you to hard. They work for you. Your ok no charge. My job called also this week. I...
  10. julie1968

    TKR JDinCT Recovery Thread

    @JDinCT looks delicious :loveshwr:
  11. julie1968

    TKR 14 weeks post op

    @Jockette Thank you. I'm at 90 ROM she seems shocked after 1 week PO. I do my list of PT daily and walk around the house throughout the day and feel good. So Thankful for a his group and your advice. After this week I'm going to tell her I'm ready to do my own and out patient
  12. julie1968

    TKR 14 weeks post op

    @JDinCT I'm definitely having a talk with her tomorrow. She is a good PT but she seems rushed and always talking about how many clients she has in a day. I may knock her down to 2 days a week.
  13. julie1968

    TKR JDinCT Recovery Thread

    Sounds like everyone is doing good. I think nighttime is worse for all of us. I also noticed when I have what I think is a good day it's followed by a bad night and next day. Good Sunday Blessings to everyone
  14. julie1968

    Different Anesthesia Options

    @Momma-me I had a spinal block and sedation. I slept thru it all. They also put the femoral block in my thigh. It stayed in 2 days the nurse came and removed it at my home. It helped alot with the after pain for at least 3 days. Just bad soreness which I take oxycodone and Tylenol for but no...
  15. julie1968

    TKR 14 weeks post op

    @Jockette i have thought of stopping also. I walking good with just a cane and doing exercises. I feel they push us too hard. I know we have to work the knee and muscles but when I do it myself I feel good when she comes I feel like I'm going backwards
Back
Top Bottom