Recent content by judym64

  1. J

    TKR Stiffness<

    I meant to say I use the ibuprofen for inflamation for arthritus.
  2. J

    TKR Stiffness<

    Can you take Tylenol with ibuprofen as I use the ibuprofen for the pain in my other knee too?
  3. J

    TKR Stiffness<

    Thank you, I will try that.
  4. J

    TKR Stiffness<

    At this stage I'm close to 5 months out. I still have pain in my knee every day, which aggravates me, and I'm careful how I place it in bed at night so not to feel pain. It's not bad pain and I'm taking two 800 mg ibuprofen a day but they don't take the pain away. I'm still icing it. They...
  5. J

    TKR Stiffness<

    Sounds like another great idea! Thx
  6. J

    TKR Stiffness<

    Thank you the link helps a lot. Also, Im now coming via the internet instead of that app. Thx gals!
  7. J

    TKR Stiffness<

    Sorry have no idea how to operate this website correctly. It is so confusing for me. Thank you for the bag of peas suggestion. Ill try that.
  8. J

    TKR Stiffness<

    Trying to find my way around here but its confusing. Sorry, Ill read your comments. Thx Judy First off, I only have enough Tramadol for two weeks if I take them twice a day. They are not going to give me anymore narcotics. Also, icing... Im doing twice a day and elevating. I just dont have that...
  9. J

    TKR Stiffness<

    July 2, 2018 - TKR done April 12, 2018 Apprx 11 weeks out Hi, I've been icing my knee a couple times a day now and elevating it. My pain level is about a 2-3. I'm still taking Tramadol but only twice a day and now transitioning to about once a day at night. I'm riding my recumbent bike...
  10. J

    TKR Stiffness<

    Thank you Josephine!
  11. J

    TKR Stiffness<

    Thank you, Ill get some gel packs No I copied your entire text and wrote below each question. Got evaluated today by Physical Therapist. I'm 10 weeks out now. She said I was at 117 ROM and the other measurement needed 5 degrees I think she said. But she released me and said to keep riding the...
  12. J

    TKR Stiffness<

    I noticed if I get off the bike and elevate my leg there is little swelling. The stiffness seems to come back quickly though but not as bad as it was either. I dont have a lot of ice so I save the icing for the evening. I hope you heal quickly. Tough going through this, isnt it.
  13. J

    TKR Stiffness<

    So, know onw will see my new posts as they are now on the bottom. Whos going to ant to scroll all the way down there and read them?
  14. J

    TKR Stiffness<

    The link says sorry can not fins the server.fyi
  15. J

    TKR Stiffness<

    Hi, Since my TKR April 12, 2018 I have had my shoulders, neck and back go out. I'm sure it's do to those areas picking up the slack from not being able to use that leg. My shoulders are sore from pushing off from a sitting position, same for my neck and my back is bad from the uneven balance...
Back
Top Bottom